Xbox 360 Games for Trade! All Like New or New

GAMING_GURU

CAGiversary!
The gamertags still not being used...
Now since ive waited a month to trade games
Heres a list of the 360 Games I have to trade..

All like new
Xbox 360:
Condemned
Call of Duty 3
Call of Duty 3 Platinum Edition (Sealed)
NBA Live 06
Madden 06
Madden 07
The Darkness
Call Of Juarez
Maybe Saints Row Might want to play through it first

Wants:
Xbox 360 Games/
Cash
Specific Games:
Hitman: Blood Money
Just Cause
Stranglehold
Bioshock

Any interests let me know

i dont have points or a credit card or anything to get points with...I dont really care so much about the name...i put another three month thing on the other gamer tag....so im just trying to get rid of this one with the option of adding more time to my other account....

I literrally signed up for the account about 5 days ago so with the 4 months and bunches of 2 day trials you would get a bout 5 months in return....for one or the other thing I wanted...
Just let me know if youd like to offer something else

No takers....
I'm open to offers I mean its a pretty good deal...
I'd be cool with just two one month things or 800 points even though thats somewhat impossible (4*200 points)
I don't really care to much about it I'm just not going to use it so i dont want it to go to waste

[quote name='klwillis45']This ordeal makes no sense. You can buy points at a store for cash. :whistle2:k[/quote]

He doesn't have cash and he isn't allowed to go to the store. My Guess anyway.

How does it not make sense its not about the points i already made another account which i have 7 months on so the account is just sitting in my profiles

Then how did he "add 3 months" he is getting it from somewhere..Good luck with that bud, the only way people will bite is if it has a good gamerscore.

bread's done
Back