XBOX 360 + Games FS

z-money

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So... I recently bought a 360, and maybe it wasn't the wisest financial decision I've made. Spent the bulk of my tax return on it, but do have other things I should use that for. So I'm thinking that I may sell it to recoup some of my expenditure and squirrel the money away for far more important things that are coming up.

So to anyone interested:

For sale: Xbox 360 Premium, two weeks old. Still have all the packaging, booklets, etc.
Dead or Alive 4
Ridge Racer 6
Perfect Dark Zero

Everything has been used MAYBE a total of 10 hours. MAYBE. I bought it at Best Buy and still have the receipt, as well as an unfilled out warranty card from Microsoft so you can redeem that.

I'd like $550 shipped/insured Priority Mail. I'll put it in a big box with a ton of packing peanuts. I'll pack it nicely. I can only accept a money order or a cashier's check for this, no Paypal or anything. I'm semi-negotiable, but please only make an offer if you're serious.

Thanks guys.

If you're interested, e-mail me: zmoney at gmail dot com or you can send me a msg on AIM, Jingourou.

[quote name='bowmanarmy']OK, you have 0 trader rating, no one is going to do this[/QUOTE]
lol. We need a third one in our apt. If you ship first I'll do it for 475! Is there a reason you don't do paypal?

[quote name='bowmanarmy']OK, you have 0 trader rating, no one is going to do this[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I was going to write something to that effect. I'm not going to screw someone for $500. Or $10. Or $5. But whatever. It's worth a shot.

[quote name='lanleague']Scam. If you have had it for only two weeks, anyway, return it.[/QUOTE]
Please don't accuse me of a "scam" because that's not the case here. You know nothing about me, but that doesn't mean I'm a scammer. Jesus christ. :/

Anyway, to be honest I didn't know I could be able to return it unless it is defective if it is opened. Not something I've done, like, ever. I bought it at Best Buy, I spend lots of money there, but seriously, didn't think that was an option.

Yea its gonna be hard for you to find a Buyer. With only 3 posts and only accepting MO or Cashiers Check throws up a flag there. I'm not accusing you of anything, its just that as CAG's we watch our purchasing very carefully since we've heard of other CAG's getting screwed in the past. Good Luck though.

Also to everyone else he could return the system sure, but what about the games? You sure can't return those and expect your money back. Just a thought.

I don't have a Paypal account because Paypal screwed me in Winter 2000. Won some PS2 games on eBay (under my mom's account) after Xmas, paid, turns out it was a scammer. Paypal wouldn't refund the money to us. My mom closed her account, and I don't want one as a result. Postal Money Order is safer, IMO, because if you use PMO, and person doesn't send you the item, it constitutes as mailfraud. The government works smoother than Paypal, methinks, not that that takes too much!

I live at home, family uses the same account. 412 positive feedback. It's under my mom's name so I don't really want to just go throwing it out there unless someone is seriously interested.

If you want to think it's shady, that's fine. I'm just trying to kinda keep myself out of a bind is all. I'm not a bad guy, and I don't want to take anyone for a ride.

[quote name='lanleague']Perhaps if you did COD through the USPS[/QUOTE]
I could do that. Mostly, I just can't do Paypal. MO is all I've ever done in the past.I'm open to almost anything, though I'd get a little leary about giving out my bank account for wire xfer or something.

I know you'd rather not, but ask your family if it's alright to post a link to the 412 positive feedback. It just looks better if you edit your post with that link given, seeing as it shows trades you have had in the past. Best of luck getting it sold.- G-Money.

[quote name='FrankySox']Good point.[/QUOTE]

Bad point.

You can't return open electronics anywhere becuase you just don't "want" them. Except for maybe Costco.

[quote name='WebScud']Bad point.

You can't return open electronics anywhere becuase you just don't "want" them. Except for maybe Costco.[/QUOTE]
yes you can.
i've done it many times.

[quote name='projecteightysix']yes you can.
i've done it many times.[/QUOTE]

Really? You telling me that you've tried to return a opened video game console and the cashier didn't laugh at you?

Like I said. Costco maybe, but I can't see that happening anywhere else.

[quote name='WebScud']Really? You telling me that you've tried to return a opened video game console and the cashier didn't laugh at you?

Like I said. Costco maybe, but I can't see that happening anywhere else.[/QUOTE]

Its opened software that stores won't accept, not opened hardware. Besides with a scarce as 360s are right now all he has to say is that its defective and they can't exchange it right away anyway so they'll just have to accept it as a return.

[quote name='projecteightysix']no, walmart. i said it wasnt what i thought it was going to be, and they gave me a cash refund.

and no, they didnt laugh at me.[/QUOTE]

I didn't actually think they'd laugh. :p

I'm surprised that Wal-Mart took it back. Goes to show that I was wrong. Nice to know that they do that though.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Its opened software that stores won't accept, not opened hardware. Besides with a scarce as 360s are right now all he has to say is that its defective and they can't exchange it right away anyway so they'll just have to accept it as a return.[/QUOTE]

Speaking as a former TRU employee, we do not. You open that console it's yours unless it's defective. And I can't see EB taking a opened console return. I suppose I could see Best Buy or Circuit City doing the return, but there'd be a restocking fee of some sort. They're normally 10-30%, right?

[quote name='z-money']So... I recently bought a 360, and maybe it wasn't the wisest financial decision I've made. Spent the bulk of my tax return on it, but do have other things I should use that for. So I'm thinking that I may sell it to recoup some of my expenditure and squirrel the money away for far more important things that are coming up.

So to anyone interested:

For sale: Xbox 360 Premium, two weeks old. Still have all the packaging, booklets, etc.
Dead or Alive 4
Ridge Racer 6
Perfect Dark Zero

Everything has been used MAYBE a total of 10 hours. MAYBE. I bought it at Best Buy and still have the receipt, as well as an unfilled out warranty card from Microsoft so you can redeem that.

I'd like $550 shipped/insured Priority Mail. I'll put it in a big box with a ton of packing peanuts. I'll pack it nicely. I can only accept a money order or a cashier's check for this, no Paypal or anything. I'm semi-negotiable, but please only make an offer if you're serious.

Thanks guys.

If you're interested, e-mail me: zmoney at gmail dot com or you can send me a msg on AIM, Jingourou.[/QUOTE]
How about $430 COD? Do you think you could maybe take some pics?

[quote name='WebScud']Really? You telling me that you've tried to return a opened video game console and the cashier didn't laugh at you?

Like I said. Costco maybe, but I can't see that happening anywhere else.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I've also done it with a DS and an Xbox, so like I said "good point".

[quote name='z-money']If you want to think it's shady, that's fine. I'm just trying to kinda keep myself out of a bind is all. I'm not a bad guy, and I don't want to take anyone for a ride.[/QUOTE]

All I'm asking for is some trust, and $500 in unmarked bills sent to my PO box.

bread's done
Back