Xbox 360 games lowballs Possible if Interest

thenurseryan

CAGiversary!
if enough people have an interest i will do it. I have a bunch of 360 games Ive bought over the years and really haven't touched my xbox in a while. I also have identical twin girls on the way due in February and need to buy some things for them. I was going to start all games at $2.99 plus s&h and will combine shipping for lower cost for multiple wins. I will accept paypal and money orders through mail.

Here is the list:

Ratatouille
Banjo Kazooie nuts and bolts
Dead Space
Red Alert 3
Shrek the Third
Pinball Hall of Fame
Battlefield bad company 2
Halo 3
Lips Number 1 hits
GTA 4
Jericho
Dance Dance Revolution Universe 3
Gears of War
Mass Effect 2
Tomb Raider Underworld
Command and Conquer 3
Left 4 Dead 2
Lost Planet 2
The Saboteur
Assassins Creed
Call of Duty 4
Madagascar Escape 2 Africa
Namco Museum
Lips
Bioshock 2
Halo 3 ODST
Lego Indian Jones
Kung Fu Panda
Earth Defence Force 2017
Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix
Dead Rising
FEAR Files
Phantasy Star Universe
Fear
Gears of War 2
Left 4 Dead
Scene it
Halo Reach
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Big Bumpin
pop cap arcade 2
Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Call of Duty Black Ops
Assassins Creed 2
Monsters Vs Aliens
Army of Two
Open Season
Devil May Cry 4
Xmen Origins Wolverine
Ghostbusters
Pocketbike Racers
Night at the Museum 2
Fusion Frenzy 2
Damnation
Command and Conquer Kanes Wrath
Enchanted Arms
Brutal Legend
Orange Box
Family Game Night
Culdcept Saga
Eat Lead
Blue Dragon
PGR4
GiJoe Rise of Cobra
Bioshock
Eternal Sonata
Riddick
50 cent blood on the sand
Sega Genesis Collection
Dragonball Z Burst Limit
Narnia Prince Caspian
Pirates of the Caribbean at worlds end
Fallout 3
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Forza 2
Wall-e
Battlestations Midway
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Highschool Musical 3
Cars Maternation
Where the Wild Things Are
Afro Samurai
TMNT
Sonic Unleashed
Lego Batman
Sneak King
Bolt
Watchmen
HAWK
Call of Duty World at War
Sega Superstar Tennis
Xbox Live Arcade Disc

Last edited by a moderator:
It'd be nice, but I don't think they made a 360 Blue Gender game. (pic/link if I'm wrong)

[quote name='Josh5890']Just so you know, in lowballs, all bids must start at $1. Make sure you check the rules.[/QUOTE]

This must be a new adaptation because I've seen more than a few system bundles start at $10. ;) In the old days there was nothing against having minimum bids as long as you weren't charging face value.

With the lack of feedback, you really need to start your games at a $1 each. I also hope you alphabetize your list and provide pictures as well as conditions.

Ignoring that it's part of the rules that items must be started at 1$, it seems really shady to start games at 3$ with no feedback.

id be in, but as stated

1 - start at $1, a lot of these are in the bargain bin pricing and will go low.
2 - list condition, pics, and all items included (DLC, artwork, etc)
3 - with 0 feedback you will pull less money from them simply for being the unknown factor unless you offer a ship first, or pay shipping, you send, then remainder on delivery type of system or to people of a certain feedback (50 or higherish)
4 - take only paypal, non gift, verified to cover both parties.
5 - good luck with those new girls, my 3rd is expected on Xmas :)

I think you'll have a hard time getting bids for some of those games especially with the 2.99 starting price. Why don't you try to sell the less valuable games as a bundle? Maybe 5 games for 25.00 + shipping, or I don't know just google the actual prices. That way you'll get some feedback and save the best games for a future lowball. That's just my opinion...

And Freemason I think you should spend more time playing videogames(three kids?) LOL. I only have one and she drives me crazy sometimes LOL

[quote name='Edwin29']
And Freemason I think you should spend more time playing videogames(three kids?) LOL. I only have one and she drives me crazy sometimes LOL[/QUOTE]

I work 12 hour shifts, go to college full time, and have alllllmost 3 girls. My game time is ample for what I have, plus I have severe insomnia so only sleep about 3 hours a day anways and kids go to bed at 8-9, wife at midnightish, so i usually got til 3ish to myself. Plus the more you have the more they can play with each other and less with daddy all the time. And wife is stay at home so they get controlled pretty good.

[quote name='TwistedOrange']Definitely for it. Anyone who says $3 is too high is forgetting these are current gen VERY good games.[/QUOTE]

SOME are. Others are under $2 trade in values, and with shipping on top of a $3 bid, can be purchased at retail. the ones that are worth over the $3 will go above that, But mandating $3 on all of them will result in unpurchased games, where $1 invites everyone to get in there and pick up more, even just for that, "its only a couple bucks" games to add to teh stockpile.

I got an Xbox 360 for Christmas and I am definitely interested in some of the games you listed. If you have first gen Xbox games, I'd be interested in those as well.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']This must be a new adaptation because I've seen more than a few system bundles start at $10. ;) In the old days there was nothing against having minimum bids as long as you weren't charging face value.[/QUOTE]

The problem is he isnt offering his games in bundle packages, and the rules were drawn up by dv8mad, who submitted those to CAG staff to get this sub-forum started in which it seems they agreed that starting at a base of $1 was fair. Thus this forum was born. Besides that a topic OP cannot up bid their items to their advantage. The games by default start at $1. Him saying $3 would be an up bid from him right from the get go. That cant slide.

bread's done
Back