Xbox 360 games @ Walmart YMMV

Renesis

CAG Veteran
Headed to Wal-mart to get a router for a friend and noticed they had some new games in the bargain bin that weren't there before so I took a quick glimpse. Here's what they had:

**Following games are X360 only, sorry PS3 CAGs**

The Saboteur - $10

Devil May Cry 4 - $10

Lost Planet Extreme Condition: Colonies Edition - $15

Batman Arkham Asylum - $20

Brutal Legend - $10 or $15 (can't remember)

The Beatles Rock Band (game only) - $15

WET - $15

Unfortunately I was in a bit of a rush so I didn't get the chance to scope out the entire bin but I'm sure there were more to be found. I can probably swing by again later tomorrow and give a more in-depth list on what I found. The only thing I picked up was The Saboteur, everything else I already played or I'm not interested in.

This is at the Walmart on Pleasant Hill in Atlanta, Georgia by the way.

Oh and if there's already a thread/category that I'm supposed to post under and I didn't, I apologize for it. This is actually my first "video game deal" thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Renesis']Oh and if there's already a thread/category that I'm supposed to post under and I didn't, I apologize for it. This is actually my first "video game deal" thread.[/QUOTE]

Cheers, but there's a general Walmart thread, prepare for people to jump all over you for that.

That said, though, I really wish Walmart wasn't so YMMV because I've been after Batman forever but refuse to pay $40 when there's a GOTY for $10 more.

[quote name='Survivalism']Cheers, but there's a general Walmart thread, prepare for people to jump all over you for that.

That said, though, I really wish Walmart wasn't so YMMV because I've been after Batman forever but refuse to pay $40 when there's a GOTY for $10 more.[/QUOTE]

Heh. You said Batman Forever. :)

Either way, I agree. (about the whole Walmart being YMMV everytime) 20 bucks is a good price to rebuy and replay once again...excellent title..

Never ever have I seen a 'bargain bin' at a Walmart in my area, and there are 4 stores here. I just don't get it.

Cheers, thank you very much,i have been waiting for this for quite some time now.
o.gif

[quote name='mrg']Never ever have I seen a 'bargain bin' at a Walmart in my area, and there are 4 stores here. I just don't get it.[/QUOTE]
same at the 2 by me. weird.

There is one near me with a bargain bin but its over in a small town thats about a 40 minute drive away. I would go check mine but I have all the games from that list that I want.

[quote name='Survivalism']Cheers, but there's a general Walmart thread, prepare for people to jump all over you for that.

That said, though, I really wish Walmart wasn't so YMMV because I've been after Batman forever but refuse to pay $40 when there's a GOTY for $10 more.[/QUOTE]

You just said batman forever....FAIL.

If your closest Walmart isn't close, don't bother making the trip. These deals weren't anywhere to be found in the two Super Walmarts I checked in my city. Had the clerk ring some of these titles up to check the prices and all rang up regular price.

Don't waste your time.

[quote name='mrg']Never ever have I seen a 'bargain bin' at a Walmart in my area, and there are 4 stores here. I just don't get it.[/QUOTE]
I've seen a bargain bin twice, but there was only decent things once...lol

bread's done
Back