Xbox 360 Gaming companion recommended

Anthem85

CAGiversary!
I would like to bring up something that is a amazing tool that I think everyone should have.
Id really like to see this company succeed in what there trying to do.

So here is the bases of what it is. It tracks your gaming like nothing else out there. I will break down how long you have been in a game how long everyone else is playing it and so much more. The best thing I can say is that its like facebook for gamers. It also uses facbook connect and will share info on facebook, like if you get a achievement or start a game it will auto post it to facebook if you would like. If you also play PC flash games or PS3 it will track all that. With the consoles all you need to do is link your live account and nothing else. On PC there is a client that is also a multichat program. on PC its xfire on steroids.

Try it out and add me as a friend if ya want. Click here

I would encourage anyone that loves tracking progress or to really track how long it took to beat a single player game to try it out. lots of stats and info and you can do reviews and so much more.

Here are some pics of it if you dont want to go to the site.

raptr1.jpg

raptr2.jpg

Yeah I tried it out but the client hogs a lot of memory. 80 megs I think? I just noticed yesterday the website still tracks you.

When I first ran it, it didn't seem very accurate. It missed a game I played and was slow in updating. It was my first couple of days in the system though so I'll take a look at the site again.

Yea I dont run the client because of the system performance. I did talk to the community lead about it and he said of course there working on it. The tracking I haven't noticed to be off for me. I love how the site does track you xbox stuff and PS3 without having to have the client as I play all my games on the xbox anyways.

Thanks OP. definitely gonna check this out. made an account and binded it to xbl, gonna just let it sit for a week and see how it looks.

[quote name='Spybreak8']This seems cool but I don't know if its going to be too much.[/QUOTE]

Well it is geared more towards people who like stats lol. I like to see how long Ive spent in games and see how long it took for me to beat them without keeping track myself. Also I really like the facebook integration.

bread's done
Back