XBox 360 + GTA IV = 50$ Gift Card in other locations

Vthornheart

CAGiversary!
I was at my local Gamestop last week, and remembering that there was some kind of XBox 360 + GTA IV = 50$ Gift Card deal coming up (but mistakingly thinking it was at Gamestop, and not remembering what day it was starting) I asked the guy behind the counter when it was going down.

The guy said it was starting on Sunday. I asked him if you get the Gift Card on the spot (I'd been wondering) and he said yes.

When I went home, I checked here and realized that the deals thread only mentioned Target, Circuit City, and Best Buy... so for those who have junk to trade in or discounts at Gamestop, unless the guy at the store was messing with me, the deal's going on over there too.

Now, this is just one employee at one Gamestop... I didn't bother to try and check any other stores, but I figured I'd bring it up here in case anyone was curious... I'll be checking Gamestop on Sunday to see if it turns out to be true.

I was hesitant to post here, because the last time I tried to post (that time to request clarification) I was burned pretty harshly for my noobness... but I figured since this might be useful info, I'd give it a shot again. If you feel the need to flame me (perhaps because you already know this), look at my profile image and smile. ;)

Cool, good dealin'! Wasn't sure if people knew. I saw the sticky thread for the other stores, but not for GS (or GameCrazy for that matter). I wonder if the wide variety of stores running it means that the sale is being dictated by the manufacturer? I mean, unless they all found out about the sale and decided to make sure not to miss out by providing it themselves I suppose...

bread's done
Back