xbox 360 guides for 4.99 at gamecrazy

doodle777_98

CAGiversary!
Feedback
137 (100%)
all are 4.99. started today. you even get 20% off if you buy the game new or used with it. three are few others but they were like ridge racer or something.

quake 4
dead or alive 4 (i picked up this one for sure)
kameo
perfect dark

Halo 2 strategy guide dropped to $0.00, i just gave one to a customer since we have like 20. and we are just going to destroy them anyway. they were like 5.99 for like forever.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I wish Quake 4 would drop in price. I hear it's crappy, but I still want to play it.[/QUOTE]
in standard def i thought it ran great. in 720 it chugs a bit. entertaining though. better than reviews gave it credit for sure.

Quake 4 is a solid singleplayer experience and the multiplayer isnt bad at least on PC if its cheap why not but dont pay more than $20 or $25.

Anyway is Dead Rising guide still widely available?

The Dead Rising guide isn't 4.99.. it's mostly those four and something else.. probably NFS:MW or something that came out at launch.. can't remember

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I wish Quake 4 would drop in price. I hear it's crappy, but I still want to play it.[/QUOTE]

It's too bad you didn't know about black friday. It was $17 at Circuit City. oh well : /

DOA:4 is undoubtedly the only guide worth buying.

Then again there are some weird folks who buy up these guides like crazy.

I haven't bought a Guide since the Starcraft one that came included in the "Battle Pack"

bread's done
Back