Xbox 360 Halo 3 Wireless Controllers - $25 @ Best Buy (YMMV)

Malik112099

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
got this off of slickdeals

8435384 Xbox 360 Spartan wireless controller (w/Halo 3 graphics and master chief figure) 24.99, was 59.99 (might have been a manager's special, was still 59.99 in RSS)

8435348 Xbox 360 Covenant wireless controller (w/Halo 3 graphics and master chief figure) 24.99, was 59.99

Damn, been seeing these kinds of deal popping at places every once and awhile, but I can never find them at my local stores. I don't much like the artwork, but I'll take a wireless controller for $25.

do u have a picture of the controllers?
if its those really ugly looking controllers with all the halo 3 graphics im probably not gonna buy it

[quote name='DarkTang']do u have a picture of the controllers?
if its those really ugly looking controllers with all the halo 3 graphics im probably not gonna buy it[/quote]

Those are exactly what they are.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Was never on their website. It's YMMV.[/quote]

I'm sorry I'm new to the forum, what's YMMV?

Bellevue, WA just ran out, but the guy there told me I should try to pricematch it at another location

[quote name='jabbasi']Bellevue, WA just ran out, but the guy there told me I should try to pricematch it at another location[/quote]
The stores here in general suck compared to other places.

[quote name='FoxHoundADAM']Ugly controler only $25!?!?!?! Uh wait...no.[/QUOTE]
a controller is a controller....who cares if it's egg shell blue or doo doo brown????

[quote name='strongpimphand']a controller is a controller....who cares if it's egg shell blue or doo doo brown????[/quote]

:rofl:

My Bestbuy has them for $44.99
Philadelphia Bestbuy They have alot I hope they do go down to $25 I will go get one.

so i went to a best buy in renton, wa and the controllers were 59.99 but I told them at another bb location they were 29.99 and they took $30 off. :)

[quote name='goukill1120']Has anybody seen this deal in New York City ?[/quote]Please let me know also.

bread's done
Back