Xbox 360 hard drive

The 120GB HD's might be getting a price cut to make way for the inevitable 250GB hard drives. They currently sit at $159.99, but I wouldn't expect a huge drop (maybe $20-$30 at most)

The 60GB are sold for $109.99 as a 'Live Starter Pack', which includes a wired headset, 3 months of live and the 60GB HD.

Gamestop.ca lists a 20GB Starter Pack, which also includes a 3-month Live card and a wired headset for $59.99.

Best Buy/Future Shop also have sales which give you 10% off accessories, might be a good time to pick up hard drives then.

hope that helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
@BenAiir - That's a fake. I could make one of those myself. All you need is a Western Digital BEVS 250GB SATA 2.5" HDD, an Xbox360 HDD enclosure, and some moderate computer knowledge. And no, this won't get you banned from Live.

Yeah, don't buy a fake. Just make your own if you want one. It's cheaper, and you'll at least know that you have a decent HD model slapped in the thing. The Deal Extreme drive cases should be fine though, AFAIK.

[quote name='game_fanatic']

Gamestop.ca lists a 20GB Starter Pack, which also includes a 3-month Live card and a wireless headset for $59.99.

[/QUOTE]

For realz?

wish it were easy to find a 60gb, which is tthe perfect size I'd need. 120gb would be nice, but it's so damn expensive! I know amazon.com has the 60gb in a starter pack or something... but to much $$$ for the extra junk I don't need. a 60 for $60 would be perfect. :booty:

bread's done
Back