Xbox 360 HD component cables

Oberman

CAGiversary!
I'm looking for some sort of feedback on HD cables for my 360. I only have the core system but I just ordered an HD TV and plan on picking up a set of HD component cables for my 360 as well. Does anyone have any different HD cables for the 360 than the original Microsoft version? I've seen a few different kinds like Monster, Pelican, and Psyclone. Psyclone runs about $73 at best buy and I'm trying to figure out why they're charging so much.

Just go with the official Microsoft component cables. I have a feeling you can find some for sale on these boards at a reasonable price.

EB/GS sell the MS brand cables for $9.99. Their website has a store locator (dont forget to hit 'show backordered items').

They sell on ebay for around $11 shipped as well.

I have the Monster and Official cables, no difference on my brother's 32 inch LCD TV. There might be a slight difference on a much larger HDTV. I bought the monster cables for only $13 (I love ebay), so luckily it was a huge waste of money.

[quote name='Oberman']So then there's no point in getting anything but the microsoft brand 360 cables?[/quote]

Right.

bread's done
Back