Xbox 360 HD-DVD player for $49.99 Online or In-store Pick-up @ Best Buy

I got it back in Dec when Amazon had it for 129.99 for a few hours. I still thought it was a great deal. If you factor in that the average cost of an HD movie is about $20, then I got the HD player for $10. At $50, its a steal, even if the new releases will become limited, there is already a good amount of HD titles and they still haven't said if any HD exclusives will be re-released on blu-ray.

Now that HD is basically dead I'm thinking about picking up a 2nd drive as a "just in case anything goes wrong with mine a few years down the line"

thanks for the post

[quote name='grrouchie']Now that HD is basically dead I'm thinking about picking up a 2nd drive as a "just in case anything goes wrong with mine a few years down the line"

thanks for the post[/quote]

Same, can't this be used on a PC as well?

[quote name='GogoTheMimic']Same, can't this be used on a PC as well?[/quote]

heheh Im going to get one at lunch for this reason also :)

plus having a backup is really nice!

I picked up one of these when I was there this morning. It was already in the system as $49.99 but not tagged yet. The 5-movie rebate form printed right out at the register.

[quote name='Salmonday']I picked up one of these when I was there this morning. It was already in the system as $49.99 but not tagged yet. The 5-movie rebate form printed right out at the register.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Salmonday. Now I don't need to do Pricematching stuff.

Edit: I just ordered mine for $44.99 but too late to cancel my order from Amazon :(

I want to purchase, but do you think we will be able to find the older HD-DVD's down the road? Or just for another few months.

Hell, this is worth it just for the 6 movies haha.

bread's done
Back