Xbox 360 HDD Transfer Cable

Markew001

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
I am in need of a migration cable so that I can transfer my data from my 20gb hdd to my new 120gb that will soon be arriving...

I'm only finding them on ebay and they're not exactly cheap. If someone had one and was willing to lend it I would be more than happy to pay shipping charges both ways. (Or if you know a cheaper place to find them, that information would be awesome too!)

Thanks for any help! =)

They're free from Microsoft. You'll probably get two, and you can eBay them both for a nice profit.

You just need the form from Microsoft's site.

yeah, xbox.com I just got mine the other day. I haven't transfered the data yet because I want to get a memory card so I can save what I accomplished on my new hd since I got it.

From when I sent the request form to when the cable arrived at my house was less than 10 days. They shipped it priority to me and I was surprised when it arrived because it was so fast.

Don't I need to have purchased an Elite to get one free from Microsoft? I know the form has a place to put the serial number of both consoles... I just purchased the HDD.

Can I still get one?

People have said that they'll send out the cable if you put down "PENDING" or something like that for the Elite's serial number.

Hey thanks for the info on ordering one guys. I have been contemplating getting another HDD but hesitated when I saw how much transfer cables were going for on Ebay. Now I will take the plunge.

I faxed in the order form a couple of days ago and put pending for the Elite serial number but didn't receive any confirmation that they are going to send it or not how can u find out?

I did the same thing, excpet instead of "pending" i put N/A and stated that I purchased a new 120gb hdd. I faxed the letter from the website and also called the 800 number to ensure that I was in the system. This was monday the 1st so I have not heard from them yet.

easiest thing to do is call, I called last week and got the cable in 5 days, you just need a valid xbox serial number that's registered to you.

bread's done
Back