Xbox 360 HDD?

I need to buy one since I got BF4, where's the place to get one and what's the best deal?
well thinking if you have the slim you can get a 120 gb thirdparty hdd on ebay for like 40 to 60 dollars or buy you a old 360 hard drive open the shell then stick the hdd in your hdd.can send you a tutorial if needed its the cheapest way

I have a slim and I don't trust the third party HDD. I figure my only option is the slim hdd from Amazon for about $100

There is tons of documentation on how to buy a laptop hard drive and format it for xbox. The partition table was cracked years ago. Or you can buy one or two 32GB flash drives for a fraction of the price. I dont remember if 360 lets you use a max of 32 or 64GB per drive but you can fit 4-5 games on a 32 for $20-40 that will definitely work. Or you could even add a 32GB FAT32 partition to any external usb hard drive and format it for the xbox to use.

I would suggest avoiding 3rd party vendors for HDD. I bought one and it failed completely within 18 months and lost several years of Xbox data that I've accumulated through 2 systems. If you need a slim, Amazon has 250gb for ~$90 and Walmart.com has 320gb for $110.

as long as you get a 3rd party HDD thats a WD you will be okay. even buying through Amazon you can end up with a fake. All HD fail, you should always back it up to several places.

bread's done
Back