XBox 360 HDMI AV Cable - $40.99 shipped at Buy.com ($30.99 shipped w/ GCO)

skygunnerblue

CAGiversary!
Feedback
68 (100%)
Buy.com has the XBox 360 HDMI AV Cable for $40.99 shipped (link). This is slightly better than the recent Amazon deal.

205001845.jpg

From Amazon product description:

"The Xbox 360 HDMI Cable provides gamers with separate audio and video connections via the included Audio Adapter. The Audio Adapter allows HDMI video to be routed to the HDTV with the audio routed SEPERATLY to the home speaker system. Without the Audio Adapter the video and audio signals are both carried by the HDMI cable. This means users without an HDMI receiver (new/costly) must listen to their Xbox 360 game and movie audio via their TV speakers."

Not bad, I suppose, especially if you want to use HDMI video / optical audio, since the 360's optical port is located on the HDMI dongle rather than the console itself. :whistle2:\

This is a sweet deal for a HDMI cable? I dont get it... you could get one of the same quality from monoprice for much less. What am I not understanding?

[quote name='KueMan10']This is a sweet deal for a HDMI cable? I dont get it... you could get one of the same quality from monoprice for much less. What am I not understanding?[/QUOTE]

Just look at the pic:
205001845.jpg

It has a seperate cable for audio for people that need to connect their sound system seperately. I have a coaxial audio cable connected from my TV to output all sound through my surround reciever so I don't need this.

To me, this cable kind of makes the Elite still the system to own. When you factor in an HDMI cable costs SOMETHING. This costs $40-50 if you ever need it, and the hard drive is worth something even if just to store more demos at once (though it's not worth $180 IMO).

Add all that in and it's probably worth it to spend the extra $100 still, or at least it's not a rip off. The 'tard pack still stinks though ;)

bread's done
Back