Xbox 360 Headset?

TyHill

CAG Veteran
Hello Everyone. I am in the market for a Xbox Headset im looking for one around $50 does anyone know of a headset for around that price that is good quality? Im looking for a headset that goes over both ears with a mic and able to play sound of the game and team chat through the headphones. This is more of a recommendation not necessarily help me find a deal but if anyone has heard of a deal for a fairly decent quality xbox headset with mic. Let me know :) thanks a bunch.

Because sometimes when its late and the fiance is asleep id like to put the sound of the game to headphones instead of on the TV...

Typically the turtle bay ear force x1 is around 50. Amazon is selling cheaper than 50 but they are out of stock at the moment.

I'm debating on getting the ear force x31 so I won't have to deal with the wires to the tv.

Sorry forgot to mention the turtle bay ear force xlc is sold for around 30 and amazon has it in stock. It's not the best or the most comfortable but it works if you are on a budget. Good luck OP.

bread's done
Back