Xbox 360 Hori Fighting Stick EX2 39.99 at EB/GS B&M

gkrykewy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
They're clearing out remaining stock at 39.99. The below link will search for local stock for you - just replace the last XXXXX with your ZIP code.

http://www.gamestop.com/productavail.asp?miles=50&sku=802191&zip=XXXXX

EDIT: Actually, it looks like Cheapie's affiliate link is screwing with the locator link. Hmmm.. if it doesn't work for you, copy/paste the below link and remove the space from between "game" and "stop":

http://www.game stop.com/productavail.asp?miles=50&sku=802191&zip=XXXXX

[quote name='OGHowie']I'm sure they'd create another version once SF4 is released?[/QUOTE]

Probably SF4 or SC4, yeah. But 39.99 is pretty good!

I picked one up last week, have to go back and get another (hopefully they are still there). Works great with DoA4, Galaga, Thunderheart Excelia, and other classic Live Arcade games.

On a side note, I was also able to get it to work on my PC to use with MAME and other emulators. It works like a charm! Here's the guide I followed:

http://www.theworldismeh.com/2007/0...ox-360-fighting-stick-ex2-for-use-in-windows/

Make sure to download and use the profile he links, as the trigger buttons are defaulted to analog, but they are considered digital on the joystick. After this, I was able to use the stick in MAME without issues. Just wanted to share the info!

Oh, oh, oh! I really wanted one of the DoA4 sticks when they dropped to $40, but missed out. This is a must have for me. Thanks OP!

Well, I couldn't get the store locator to work, even when I typed in the zip code to replaces the XXXXX, but I was able to call a store and had them look up if there were any in town.

They were surprisingly helpful. The first guy checked in store, said they didn't have any, then he said he will get the manager to look it up in the system. So I talk to the store manager who then looks it up in the system. Luckily one store in town has it and he ask if he wants me to call them up to make sure they have it. I say of course. So he gets back on the phone and asks if I'd like them to hold it for me. So I have them hold it until tomorrow. Guy did all the footwork for me. That's my first positive Gamestop story in quite some time.

[quote name='rodeojones903']If anyone's store has an extra one Ill give $50 shipped. :D[/QUOTE]

$40 + Tax + Shipping + Packing > $50

You may want to offer more if you want someone to help you out...

I might try and pick up one of these tomorrow. Can't wait to replace that 360. One of the nearby Best Buys had Virtua Fighter 5 :360: for 50% off last weekend too.

[quote name='62t']I wish they can make a stick that works with xbox and ps3[/quote]

So true. I have both Hori sticks (360/PS3) and they are almost identical. I did try to enterchange them with no luck.

Thanks for the link, some of the GS by my parents house have some in stock. Hopfully they are still there on the weekend when I visit them.

Doh! 50 minutes away for the closest one. I was just looking these up in preparation of SF4 coming out later this year.

Anyone know the MSRP? I had thought it was $50, which would make my drive not worth it to save $10.

I noticed the price had dropped maybe a month ago at one gamestop and not the other. Didn't bite on it then, although I might now. Can't seem to get the link working even with the edit. I can't seem to search for it on the site either.

I was hoping to buy myself one of these for my birthday anyway since no one ever gets me what I'd want. Hopefully the one I've seen will still be there.

[quote name='tenzor']PS3 Hori Arcade Stick is $29.99 btw[/quote]
where?? i've been trying to find one :(
i'll check out gamestop...but most places i've seen online don't even list this item any longer.

[quote name='paean']Thanks OP!!! Found a GS that has one (crumpled box and all).[/QUOTE]

Great, glad to help! This is a nice stick, and at $40, it's REALLY nice ;).

The only problem with this stick is the amount on Xbox Arcade games you will be purchasing because they are playable:D

[quote name='demented1']The only problem with this stick is the amount on Xbox Arcade games you will be purchasing because they are playable:D[/quote]

Wait...are you suggesting something about the 360 controller's d-pad, perhaps???

[quote name='tenzor']PS3 Hori Arcade Stick is $29.99 btw[/quote]I don't suppose you, or another CAG, might have the SKU # for it? Would be easy to swap out the SKU # with the one on the OP, so we can check stock on it.

[quote name='shrike4242']I don't suppose you, or another CAG, might have the SKU # for it? Would be easy to swap out the SKU # with the one on the OP, so we can check stock on it.[/quote]

http://www.game stop.com/productavail.asp?miles=50&sku=802608&zip=XXXXX

Doh, no PS3 ones anywhere near me.

In related news the Wii stick is also down to 39.99. It doesn't have a USB plug so it isn't quite as useful but if you want one for SSBB or the Virtual Console, they're at least a bit more affordable.

I actually got the last 360 hori stick in northeast ohio gamestop for 39.99 about a month ago.... didn't think it was much of a deal since it retails for 60$ and the guy told me only one store had it which is why I didn't mention it.... also the stick doesn't work that well with pacman CE edition.... but is fine for the fighting games

actually I did mention it in a similar thread for a guy who was looking for one of these.

[quote name='vgmben']I actually got the last 360 hori stick in northeast ohio gamestop for 39.99 about a month ago.... didn't think it was much of a deal since it retails for 60$ which is why I didn't mention it.... also the stick doesn't work that well with pacman CE edition.... but is fine for the fighting games[/QUOTE]

Hey, that's good to know. I have the Wii stick as well - it's great. I love the blue buttons.

[quote name='B:L']http://www.game stop.com/productavail.asp?miles=50&sku=802608&zip=XXXXX[/quote]

I'm sorry, but these links do not work. I've tried the prvieous one and this one, but no dice. I copy, past it, and enter in the zip code, but nothing. I even tried it without entering the zip code. Any advice?

Works perfect for me. Like he said, just copy and paste it somewhere. Then, remove the space between "game" and "stop." Lastly, plug in your zip code. Put it in your browser, and you should be fine.

^ there is a space between GAME and STOP, so you have to bridge them together and add in your zip code to check inventory

Or you can paste your zip and someone here can check

[quote name='Jedah Doma']I'm sorry, but these links do not work. I've tried the prvieous one and this one, but no dice. I copy, past it, and enter in the zip code, but nothing. I even tried it without entering the zip code. Any advice?[/quote]
Remove the space between game and stop.

[quote name='B:L']Remove the space between game and stop.[/quote]

I did, but instead of bringing up stores in my are, it says not available. It doesn't allow me to selec the mile range I'm looking for.

[quote name='Jedah Doma']I did, but instead of bringing up stores in my are, it says not available. It doesn't allow me to selec the mile range I'm looking for.[/quote]

I had this problem yesterday night. Seems to be working okay now. And yes I did remember to take out the space yesterday. =)

In the past, I found changing the "Distance" can make the store availability work when I get "Not available." So in this case, try changing the "50" in the link to "200"

[quote name='H-Town Info']is the ps3 hori stick compatible with the pc?[/quote]
assuming you're from houston (h-town) west oaks, woodlands, missouri city and woodlands each have one in stock.

i was able to get microcenter to price match gs and picked up the last two in their store. saved me the trouble of driving a hour to each location to purchase two.

bread's done
Back