Xbox 360 Instruction Booklets?

DrowVampyre

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Does anyone know of a good place to get instruction booklets for Xbox 360 games other than videogameinstructionbooklets.com? I'd just use them, but...well, they charge about $5 shipping for a single booklet to where I am...I understand that's the priority mail document rate, but I don't care if it comes in an envelope with a stamp, really, so long as I get it...

Perfect Dark Zero, for the moment. I got it at Gamestop preowned, and ended up getting the limited edition steelbook version...but it didn't have a booklet.

Considering how common it is, go back to Gamestop and ask them if you can have one, it's the same booklet for the regular edition as the LE.

Did it have the glyph card and comic book? If not, it still won't be complete, not that it matters since the game's value is included in the title. The steelbook is really nice, though.

Nah, just the case, game, and bonus DVD. I don't care about it so much to collect, I just like to have the booklet and case for all my games... >_>

You might want to check the Master Trade List section on CAG, as there's a game case/artwork/manual thread there with people listing tons of them for sale/trade.

bread's done
Back