Xbox 360 Kinect Special Edition (250gb console + Kinect) $399

KillerRamen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
If you're looking for a new slim and the Kinect, you can get both for $399.99

41Gbxv16x0L._AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-250GB-Console-Kinect/dp/B003O6JLZ2/

The 250 gb console and Kinect are $449.98 if purchased separately.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']Ya here let me open my wallet microsoft, my wallet prints and replicates money.[/QUOTE]

Can I borrow it? :]

I'm debating Kinect, I'd have to try it out first.

[quote name='drawingboard']When (/if) a "must-have" game comes out for Kinect, I'll look into it. Kinda like how I didn't get a PS3 until MGS4 came out.[/QUOTE]

I didn't get a PS3 till then either. But I still have my 360 Arcade from like 2 or 3 years ago and just slapped a 20gig disk in there. I don't think Kinect is going to be very good. Not $150 good anyway.

I was hoping this was coming - I really want the new console and Kinect. Can I afford it though? ...Well....probably not.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Isn't this MSRP?[/QUOTE]

That's what I was wondering.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Isn't this MSRP?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but you get fifty dollars off Kinect if you buy it, so it is still a deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SteveDaWonder']Yes, but you get fifty dollars off Kinect if you buy it, so it is still a deal.[/QUOTE]

You save money on most bundles, that's kind of the whole point of a bundle.... I could post the Playstation Move bundle for instance, which also saves some money, but that wouldn't go over too well here either. It's still MSRP.

I'm not even a strictly anti-MSRP person. If something might be rare, like a Limited Edition set, then I don't really mind if someone posts it, but this is going to be a widely available bundle and this is the price set by MS. Not a deal.

It doesn't bother me that much. I've saved a lot of money with CAG over the years and most of these MSRP "deals" float to the bottom.

The only thing keeping me from picking this bundle up at this point is a lack of Amazon Release Day Delivery.

I might have gotten this bundle, but I was able to get the Kinect for 100 and a Like New Slim console from Amazon Warehouse for 226.

Oh well. Good deal though.

bread's done
Back