Xbox 360 Kinect Trade Value

Undying Gotunks

CAGiversary!
I've currently be searching high and low to find the value for a Kinect for the xbox 360.  I'm thinking of trading it in at the nearest Gamestop store.  So I just wanted some clarification on how much it would possibly get me.  Thanks ahead of time and please be sure to be nice.  All standard rules apply from the site.

I know I have seen some used on Amazon sell for around 20 dollars as of late. That's just for the Kinect itself. I've seen them new for about 50.

Trade in value, especially at Gamestop, is not looking good in afraid. Unless things have changed I would say if it's in good shape you might get 15 bucks cash for it (that's being generous). Store credit possibly 20. With the next ggeneration systems really stating to take root I honestly would not get my hopes up to high, sadly.

I would check Best Buys TIV, or even Target etc, before I headed for Gamestop. Then again I really dislike GS so I may be somewhat biased.

I know GS doesn't like to tell you the values of stuff over the phone, but you might try calling your local on and saying "I have a Kinect in good shape etc etc" and see if you have any luck.

If you're going to be making a trip to Gamestop anyway, I would say just take it with you and see what is said in person.

On a related note I have a nephew who was friends with the people that worked at the Gamestop he frequented. Try chatting them up while there and they may offer you a little more for it. It's worth a shot if you do. :)

Sorry I wasn't of more specific help, maybe someone else can be, but I wish you all the best luck my fellow CAG with whatever you decide to do.

See cause the main reason I ask this is because I mainly use my kinect as a mic.  However, I really don't need to.  If It gets me 15 bucks tho that's enough for me to get the game known as Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend.  Which I was hoping it would be enough for.  Other than that I'm trying to figure out more about the trade value.  However, I don't have a cell so i wouldn't have a way to get the app at this point.

See cause the main reason I ask this is because I mainly use my kinect as a mic. However, I really don't need to. If It gets me 15 bucks tho that's enough for me to get the game known as Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend. Which I was hoping it would be enough for. Other than that I'm trying to figure out more about the trade value. However, I don't have a cell so i wouldn't have a way to get the app at this point.
2Y6sjUR.jpg

0AWq4m6.jpg

Oh wow.  That's not worth a penny then.  Guess I'll just be keeping it then.  I really needed the extra tho.  Guess that's how the cookie crumbles.  I'll just keep it for now unless anyone wanna trade for it.

bread's done
Back