XBOX 360 Kung Fu/Indiana Jones Pack $4.99 - Microcenter

coyw

CAG Veteran
Found today @ Columbus, OH Microcenter.

New, sealed.

Had a whole bin full in Gaming department. Probably 30 to 40 Copies.

SKU# 170548 - didn't come up on website:(

No sure if it's chain wide.

I wasn't even aware that they made the dual pack that WASN'T included as a bonus with the console.

I wonder if the cincy location has this, too.

I was at the Micro Center in Cleveland yesterday and did not see this. Unless they added it after last night, it might be a Columbus-only thing.

I must concur with the Dr. that this is a bit out of the ordinary as a new sealed copy should not be available outside of a 360 bundle. Microcenter does shrinkwrap their used games, at least mine does. I'll check tomorrow, but seems to be YMMV.

I had posted this in the other Micro Center post on refurb stuff, glad to see it got other attention. I could easily believe this to be a Columbus-only thing since Hilliard (my suburb) is their home base, and these games may have all come from refurb systems or through some other means. They're definitely the NFR bundle discs, and they're definitely brand spankin' new.

If there's only 30-40 left, they're moving!

Nothing at St. Davids. Thinking of Microcenter, I take it they aren't doing the $10 off any videogame promotion again. That was awesome last year.

[quote name='pacifickarma']I'll pay for cost + s/h if someone wanted to be really nice and pick one up for me![/QUOTE]

Count me in. I'd throw in a couple dollars for profit too.

[quote name='sav2880']I'll be happy to make a roadie for anyone this week who would want this, as long as they can cover PayPal fees too.[/QUOTE]
I would be game on that.

[quote name='monkeypox']are either of these games fun? I seem to remember a lot of mixed reviews for indy.[/QUOTE]

I bought this a while back when it was GS's used deal of the week. Haven't played KFP yet, but Indy is reasonably fun. My wife likes it a lot more than I do, which is great, because it actually gets her to play with me. I also hope it works as a gateway game, to get her to play Staff of Kings with me when I get it.

[quote name='monkeypox']are either of these games fun? I seem to remember a lot of mixed reviews for indy.[/QUOTE]

This is a no brainer if I've ever seen one. Especially since both trade in for $3 each at GS (throw in a 3rd game to get $10 extra on 3).

[quote name='onlyfrbama']I live no where near Columbus but willing to work something out with someone if they would pick up and send to me.[/QUOTE]

Ditto

Just grabbed an extra 8 copies. If you want one for $11 shipped, just PM me. I'll make another run next week if there is more demand. First 8 people to PM get them. One copy per person.

Also, I can't ship them out until Saturday. PayPal, check/money order, or trade.

Pic:

UPDATE: All gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='goengland']Is the deal available at the Santa Clara, CA MC too?[/QUOTE]

Seems to be Columbus only, but you can give it a shot. If you want a copy for $11, see my previous post.

[quote name='revsmitty']FYI: Microcenter here in VA didn't have this deal. Didn't think they would, but figured I would look.[/QUOTE]

Do you mean they didn't have the game(s) in stock, or that it rang up at a different price?

First shipment going out Saturday and I'm now taking orders again. If you're interested, send me a PM saying so and also provide me with your PayPal email address (this allows me to track payments much easier). I should have enough copies to go around.

I'm trying to keep the cost as low as possible for all my fellow CAGs, but shipping supplies and gas make it tough, so try to avoid paying with credit card. I'll figure out the total costs for me after the first shipment goes out, but for now the price will remain at $11 shipped.

All orders placed for this shipment will will be sent out next Saturday.

On the list right now I have:

xbox_mole
xbob
soulginder
mac7654321

[quote name='bryenfury']I want a copy at those prices.
Let me know final cost.[/QUOTE]

If you want a copy, PM me, as per my previous post.

[quote name='coyw']Found today @ Columbus, OH Microcenter.

New, sealed.

Had a whole bin full in Gaming department. Probably 30 to 40 Copies.

SKU# 170548 - didn't come up on website:(

No sure if it's chain wide.[/QUOTE]

where is the store in cbus? on bethel rd i think? i dont quite remember or i could not be lazy and just look it up online...sigh

[quote name='sav2880']I had posted this in the other Micro Center post on refurb stuff, glad to see it got other attention. I could easily believe this to be a Columbus-only thing since Hilliard (my suburb) is their home base, and these games may have all come from refurb systems or through some other means. They're definitely the NFR bundle discs, and they're definitely brand spankin' new.

If there's only 30-40 left, they're moving![/QUOTE]

By 'NFR' you mean 'Not for Resale', right?

Even though they are brand spakin' new, does that
mean that they haven't been played? Does anyone
have a phone number for that store? Please include
the area code.

Other cheap deals there as well, not as good as this double pack:

http://www.microcenter.com/search/s...ow&web_group=games_xbox360_games&category=PL0

One store in GA, Duluth has Iron Man for $9.81, nice!
Silicon Valley, Ca has Lost Planet, Lego Star Wars & Darkness for $5.23
Tustin, Ca has Star Trek Legacy for $7.85
Boston, Ma has Nascar 08 for $2.60
Rockville, MD - Fight Night Round 3 $6.54
NJ one got Call of Juarez for $6.53, Prey $4
NY has Command & Conquer 3 for $9.81
Philly store has Table Tennis for $5.23

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RLeav20717']where is the store in cbus? on bethel rd i think? i dont quite remember or i could not be lazy and just look it up online...sigh[/QUOTE]

it's the one on bethel. I stopped by there on thursday and there were tons in a bin on the far right aisle closest to the mac hardware section.

[quote name='FRAUD_WHATS_THAT']Other cheap deals there as well, not as good as this double pack:

http://www.microcenter.com/search/s...ow&web_group=games_xbox360_games&category=PL0

One store in GA, Duluth has Iron Man for $9.81, nice!
Silicon Valley, Ca has Lost Planet, Lego Star Wars & Darkness for $5.23
Tustin, Ca has Star Trek Legacy for $7.85
Boston, Ma has Nascar 08 for $2.60
Rockville, MD - Fight Night Round 3 $6.54
NJ one got Call of Juarez for $6.53, Prey $4
NY has Command & Conquer 3 for $9.81
Philly store has Table Tennis for $5.23[/QUOTE]

How are you seeing these deals? I followed
the link, but they aren't in the results that
I get.

Are these new copies? A previous post suggests
that they are known to reseal their games.
Of course, I could be mistaking them with
someone else.

bread's done
Back