Xbox 360 left overs

darkness12

CAG Veteran
Unfortunantly I didn't have enough money to fully enjoy my Black Friday weekend, lol.

Anyone mind sharing a 360 deal that still is up? I know I already missed some of the great ones, just wanna see what's left.

[quote name='rusty']Dell still has 20% BCB. That's about all I see right now...[/QUOTE]

BCB? how do I get the 20% off?

I read somewhere the bing cash back was extended till the 2nd, now its the 3rd :( which would make sense cus im not seeing 20% BCB on a 360.

Did I miss it or am i completely not getting how to work this bing thing?

I'm looking now too, my xbox360 just RROD'd last night
Could have got a stellar deal as recent as a week ago @Newegg... &@*#

And of course the a$$hats at MS don't want to help me
Second RROD now, because the refurbished POS they sent me now finally went

Good Luck. That already is a decent deal. 250 GB....nearly TWICE what you can get anywhere, an extra controller and the game! Trade in some old games and go get it.

[quote name='stnkygrngo']Good Luck. That already is a decent deal. 250 GB....nearly TWICE what you can get anywhere, an extra controller and the game! Trade in some old games and go get it.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, if they ever sell that hard drive by it's self it would probably be around 210 bucks.

OK, so help me out:

I can get the Arcade from Amazon for $199 flat. Or I can grab some Best Buy gift cards via the Kroger deal and pay about $192 after tax. Is there any better deals out there?

Or can I order through Bestbuy.com for store pickup and get 5% BCB? I've never done Bing before, and that would be about $10 off.

It's a gift for my dad, so used/refurb isn't really an option.

I too am looking for a deal on the Arcade, yet there are no deals that will prompt me to get one right now. I just had my 2nd 360 RROD on me, right after all of those great BF deals nearly two weeks ago.

bread's done
Back