Xbox 360 Live 12 Month Gold Card for $39.99 shipped from amazon

really a good deal? you save about $10 off orig price. i wish some TRU clearance deal popped up like before, i got a 12 month subs for $20 back then, now im xbox liveless since its expired.

[quote name='rly723']really a good deal? you save about $10 off orig price. i wish some TRU clearance deal popped up like before, i got a 12 month subs for $20 back then, now im xbox liveless since its expired.[/QUOTE]
No tax plus free shipping.

Where are you going to find a better deal right now?

[quote name='Ugamer_X']No tax plus free shipping.

Where are you going to find a better deal right now?[/QUOTE]
at circuit city with the burger king coupon

Damn, and here I just dropped $20 on the 3 month subs via XBL (I'm in Indonesia so cards are difficult to come by). Oh well. Looks like I'll just order this and have it sent to my parents house.

If I get the free 1-month trial of amazon prime and use it to get free 2-day shipping on this, I can cancel the prime subscription tomorrow once the order is processed, yes?

[quote name='Pirate331']If I get the free 1-month trial of amazon prime and use it to get free 2-day shipping on this, I can cancel the prime subscription tomorrow once the order is processed, yes?[/quote]

You can actually set the prime membership up to cancel itself at the end of the month and make use of it for the next 30 days. I did that when I needed some textbooks quick and ended up getting some other things I wanted quickly as well (free shipping ftw!)

hm... 2-day shipping, placed about 5 minutes ago. delivery estimate of october 23-24? htf is that 2-day shipping? :cry: I expect Monday at the latest, Friday at the earliest.

It is $39.99 for the 12 + 1 month card at Circuit City this week. I used my GamerCard and got it for around $35 for 13 months.

[quote name='Pirate331']hm... 2-day shipping, placed about 5 minutes ago. delivery estimate of october 23-24? htf is that 2-day shipping? :cry: I expect Monday at the latest, Friday at the earliest.[/quote]

The "estimate" means nothing, the package will most likely get to you on Monday, maybe Tuesday. Since theres no UPS on the weekends of course

[quote name='sleepy180']buy.com has it for $32.00 if you use google checkout. Free shipping + tax in some states.[/quote]

Hey, thanks for the heads up!!

I just used this and got my 13 months for 31.29

bread's done
Back