Xbox 360 Live 12-Month Gold Membership Subscription Card $40 + Free Shipping

Why are the XBox Gold sales never for Codes, always for cards? I live in Brazil, but I have an American Xbox Live account, and I would buy a 40 dollar 12 year code right now.

So, unless I'm mistaken, since this is a physical card being mailed somewhere, I can't take advantage of it. :(

Why are the XBox Gold sales never for Codes, always for cards? I live in Brazil, but I have an American Xbox Live account, and I would buy a 40 dollar 12 year code right now.

So, unless I'm mistaken, since this is a physical card being mailed somewhere, I can't take advantage of it. :(
Got someone you trust state side that would send you the code?

Thanks OP!  Got two for my brother and I for Christmas.  Missed out on the $34.99 deal, but this will do just fine.

Missed the $34.99 sale myself,  this one is still much better than full price.  I'll take it while I can.  Thanks OP!!

Cool.  I went ahead and picked one up from the Newegg site since they announced free games for Xbox One will be happening next year.  I'll just wait to use it when that starts.

I'm reading reviews that the DAY ONE XBOX LIVE card, some have a bonus $20 MS credit on there.  Anyone get one yet?  I have a bunch of Best Buy credit, but it's $50 this week.

I'm reading reviews that the DAY ONE XBOX LIVE card, some have a bonus $20 MS credit on there. Anyone get one yet? I have a bunch of Best Buy credit, but it's $50 this week.
I have one, and there isn't a code for $20 in credit. That was a promotion from BB a couple weeks ago.

Rain_1 said:

Unless they changed in the past few years, Ebay requires that the seller sends out a physical card.

$40 too much.

Unless they changed in the past few years, Ebay requires that the seller sends out a physical card.
Yes, they do, but most people don't. I had some MSP on cards that I sent the code for in an email because it was too much of a hassle to sent the card and all the buyers wanted the code. Not one buyer wanted me to send the card.

not sure if they are still running the promotion but if you ckeckout using coupon code MasterPass and you have to use masterpass to checkout, you get 10% off so you only pay 35.99

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back