Xbox 360 Live 60GB Starter Pack - $90 at Buy.com

Doesn't sound like a bad deal, what u guys think?
iy.gif

iy.gif

This is a pretty good deal, but does anyone know where you can get a 60GB hard drive by its self?

[quote name='lukeph']This is a pretty good deal, but does anyone know where you can get a 60GB hard drive by its self?[/QUOTE]

This is the only way Microsoft is currently selling the 60GB drive new, so unless you find it used it'll be in this pack.

I've been looking for a deal on a hard drive myself, bur I think there just has to be a better deal than this eventually.

[quote name='azeru']YMMV, but I picked up one of these at Circuit City on sale for $70 (was 30% off).[/quote]

Me too, I got lucky on that one. Also, the transfer cable showed up in less than a week because I faxed the form. I only put the one console serial # and on the other I wrote that I had ordered the other console and was waiting for it. They shipped the cable priority mail. Sent the fax on a Saturday and got the cable on a Friday.

retails for 99 though right? so after shipping and tax you arent saving much, but i suppose still paying less and saving on gas...ill pass though, for now. will keep an eye on it though

bread's done
Back