Xbox 360 Live Subscription Gold Card 3 months for $14.99

I was looking for my MacBook charger this morning, and found an unused 12 Month Card behind my dresser. Good stuff.

If you renew your membership by phone and you have a card on file with them, you can get 12 months at $35.00.

I called them, because I wanted to use pre-paid cards for XBL, instead of the auto-renew. The guy first said $45 for a year, I told him no, then he offered $35 for a year.

I had to bite.

[quote name='electricsheep81']If you renew your membership by phone and you have a card on file with them, you can get 12 months at $35.00[/QUOTE]

The real issue here is not auto-renew, but rather having a CC on file with them. That's been the general consensus feeling long before the PS3 fiasco.

Go with the $44 Amazon offer and be happy with never having to give your financial info to MS.

[quote name='LanceJr']3 month card just had a price increase (fixed) to $18.98[/QUOTE]

That's the card price, but the online code is still $14.99.

[quote name='XF Gator']I was looking for my MacBook charger this morning, and found an unused 12 Month Card behind my dresser. Good stuff.[/QUOTE]

Checked my dresser and nothing. Must be a YMMV thing.

[quote name='Kerig']The real issue here is not auto-renew, but rather having a CC on file with them. That's been the general consensus feeling long before the PS3 fiasco.

Go with the $44 Amazon offer and be happy with never having to give your financial info to MS.[/QUOTE]

I also prefer not to have my credit card on file. Too many stories of kids/pets accidentally buying things, accounts getting stolen, etc.

[quote name='XF Gator']I was looking for my MacBook charger this morning, and found an unused 12 Month Card behind my dresser. Good stuff.[/QUOTE]

In for 3?

[quote name='louiedog']Checked my dresser and nothing. Must be a YMMV thing.

[/QUOTE]

yeah same for me. definitely YMMV. ;)

Hilarious Louidog! :applause:

[quote name='fezlopez']Can you really get it for 35 over the phone? that is bad ass? Can anyone confirm?[/QUOTE]

Confirmed. I jumped on the $29.99 Halo: Reach dashboard deal and when it was time to renew I called to cancel and they extended it another year, but I got a $35 card off eBay so I just pushed it back to like 2013.

I bit on a dashboard deal Friday night for $12.50 for 3 months with 800 M$ points included. That makes it effectively $2.50 for the Gold. Nice. Will probably get Beyond Good and Evil HD with the points.

[quote name='louiedog']Checked my dresser and nothing. Must be a YMMV thing.

I also prefer not to have my credit card on file. Too many stories of kids/pets accidentally buying things, accounts getting stolen, etc.[/QUOTE]

Yep. Stories. Im not afraid to have my CC on file cause if there ever should be a problem the charges can be dropped instantly and i've only come across one or two people who actually had their CC numbers stolen. Same situation, called their bank or CC company and was taken care of in minutes.

[quote name='DirkBelig']I bit on a dashboard deal Friday night for $12.50 for 3 months with 800 M$ points included. That makes it effectively $2.50 for the Gold. Nice. Will probably get Beyond Good and Evil HD with the points.[/QUOTE]
Mine was similar, but last week. 3 months for $12.50 + 1 month.
1 month costs $9.99 which is 800 MS Points; so in that aspect was the same; but don't have to worry about the subscription for an extra month. :bouncy:

I have a 3 and 12 month for the same price in case these go back up or somebody wants to help me get rid of them, same 14.99 and 43.99 price, will email code or mail it to you for and extra couple bucks, please have some feedback though.

[quote name='Kerig']The real issue here is not auto-renew, but rather having a CC on file with them. That's been the general consensus feeling long before the PS3 fiasco.

Go with the $44 Amazon offer and be happy with never having to give your financial info to MS.[/QUOTE]

Microsoft sucks for trying to cancel anything, which is why I won't give them my CC number again :whistle2:/

Might want to put that that's for THREE MONTHS in the title, because I opened this just in case it was a year.

I don't know...I like that you can watch stuff with people in parties, but I think it's lame you pay for it.

im willing to sell a 12 months card that comes with an extra TWO months for the same price as amazon's, , so its a total of 14 months. :bouncy: PM ME

[quote name='TheExiledOne9']im willing to sell a 12 months card that comes with an extra TWO months for the same price as amazon's, , so its a total of 14 months. :bouncy: PM ME[/QUOTE]

Hey scammer mcscammerson, slickdeals is that way! ::points to the right::

its not a scam, I bought the card at bestbuy when it was on sale for $35, and ive never used it. Go look up the Call of Duty Black Ops xbox live 12 month card and you'll see what im talking about.

[quote name='DIMONDA85']Yep. Stories. Im not afraid to have my CC on file cause if there ever should be a problem the charges can be dropped instantly and i've only come across one or two people who actually had their CC numbers stolen. Same situation, called their bank or CC company and was taken care of in minutes.[/QUOTE]

image14.png

It's not data theft I'm worried about...

bread's done
Back