Xbox 360 Live Vision Bundle ($39.98) + tax @ ToysRUs B&M (OOS online for now)

Sofa King Cheap

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Edit 1/28: Now the same price in store and mostly out of stock online (thanks CAG member bardockkun for the heads up on the in store price):

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169967

Considering shipping and tax, you're looking at about $48 shipped

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2463406

Product Description

The Xbox 360 Live Vision bundle includes Live Vision Camera, Xbox 360 headset, one year subscription to the Xbox Live online gaming service, 200 Microsoft Points and Xbox Live Arcade games UNO & Robotron.

Just to make sure, you can use the 12 months for subscription renewals, right? It isn't just for new Live accounts?

Thanks for the deal, TC!

Alright, thanks. I'll go ahead and pick one up. I guess I'll sell the camera since there's not really any use for it.

[quote name='zedarkness']Yeah, its worth it 4 the 12 Years cause basically your getting it for 10 bucks off and alot of free stuff with it[/QUOTE]

12 YEARS?:O That would be one helluva deal.

Considering you can sell the camera for about $20-25 this is a great deal for 12 months.

Does anybody know if you have a limited amount of time to apply the 12 months to an account? I don't actually own a 360 yet, but I'm going to get one in the next couple months. Figure I might as well grab a good deal, as long as it's not going to expire or anything...

Had to bite on this, too good of a deal to pass up.... considering just a year of xbox live is $50 normally, you're basically getting a $2 discount on that, plus a free Vision camera (which doubles as a webcam), free 200 MS points, free headset, and 2 free XBL Arcade games...

ordered... i am already good until october this year and just recently bought another 12 month card from buy.com w/ google checkout for $32.99. i already have the camera and the games (plus i have extras of the games from the last vision cam bundle i bought from a different sale for some 50 odd dollars from buy.com w/ google checkout before too.) oh well, that is 2 more years of xbox live that i am set for, thanks op.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Man, after I got one of these last week. :/[/quote]

Easy fix - buy this from TRU - when it arrives return it to the other store with that receipt and get full value back :)

is this for in store also?
I went ahead and got one online?
Called up store and he said they didnt have any (if thats true?)

i doubt that it is this price in store. working at tru, i remember the pokemon gba game (emerald i think?) on the website for like $14.98 or so while the store STILL has it at $34.99. i could be wrong, but i believe most of the time online clearance is different than in store.

I picked one up, I think my XBL expires in like May, I don't really want the camera, but I'll sell it to offset the cost.

Does anyone know if the face feature with Rainbow Six Vegas (where you can take a pic of your face and have it show up in the game) works with 2 player local coop mode? Or is it just when you are playing multiplayer online?

[quote name='ps2rich']Does anyone know if the face feature with Rainbow Six Vegas (where you can take a pic of your face and have it show up in the game) works with 2 player local coop mode? Or is it just when you are playing multiplayer online?[/quote]

My custom character works with both local coop and multiplayer so you're good to go.

I thought the face scan wasn't too great for me, but my friends got it to work with action figures etc. so I may try that!

Nice post... already bought a 12 month from Dell.com with the $25 off coupon, but still nice.

I ordered one of these for the camera and the arcade games. Probably gonna sell the subscription card to one of my friend for $40.

By the way, there aren't any Promo Codes for TRU so expect to pay $48 for this package.

Cheers!

It sounds to me more like a price mistake (someone said Walmart?)... Doesn't make sense that the bundle will cost less than the card itself. Did anyone actually get shipped?

[quote name='suko_32']I missed out on the Dell thing, but this is pretty good, right?[/QUOTE]

I paid $65 shipped a year ago in an Amazon.com deal Cheapy D posted. If I didn't already have the camera & needed a 12 month I'd jump all over this. You could sell the camera for $15, the headset for $8, the 200 points card & XBLA games for $5, amd have a 12 month for $20. Hell, I think I might pick one up if it doesn't go OOS.

Damn, I wanted in on this deal. The camera had cool functionality in burnout Paradise that I hoped would be brought into other games.

It's just too bad I was so un-impressed by Burnout: Paradise. But I still wanted to get a deal on XBL.

bread's done
Back