Xbox 360 Live Vision Gold Pack - $59.99 shipped

somahead33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Xbox 360 Live Vision Gold Pack - Camera, 1 YR Subscription, & More
Price Per Item: $54.99

$5.00 for shipping (same for multiple items). Great price with all the added extras. If you ar eon the fence about the camera but need to renew your subscription anyways this is a great deal.

sTooTsi Great site with awesome customer service. Think Woot/MidnightBox/etc. Meaning new item tommorrow at 12est and the price will go up $5-$10 if not sold out.

Thanks OP, great price I hope the site is in fact legit. If not I have online fraud protection. I have never heard of this Stootsi but it was too good a deal to pass up.

Completely legit. If you check around the forums you will see my posts under the same name with a signature consisting of a number of purchases. I can't recommend them enough.

Is the camera worth it? I'm thinking about getting this, but I already have a year subscription card that I haven't used yet.

[quote name='Kendro']Is the camera worth it? I'm thinking about getting this, but I already have a year subscription card that I haven't used yet.[/QUOTE]

I think it worth. Now I know one Arcade live game require the camera.

I believe it has some basic integration with some games now, i.e. Poker and Uno, and it has one camera-only game (Totemball). I'm also pretty sure it's a USB PnP device for the PC as well. I haven't really felt a need to get one myself, but with my gold sub. expiring at the end of this year, this looks like a sweet deal. The gold subscription alone runs you $40-50. Thanks to the OP :)

Easily hooks up to the PC as well. I received Robotron, UNO and 200 points with the pack, and TotemBall is (was?) free on the marketplace (albeit an awful game). I was unsure about purchasing the camera, but have had fun leaving friends video messages and the face mapping in upcoming games seems interesting as well.

just placed my order. thanks for the heads up on this. sounds like a great deal w/ 3 arcade games and 200 xbox live points.

So this site only sells one type of item per day, and the item changes daily or just until it sells out?
Sounds like a good deal for the camera, but the way the site works seems a little.. odd..

[quote name='Sinistar']So this site only sells one type of item per day, and the item changes daily or just until it sells out?
Sounds like a good deal for the camera, but the way the site works seems a little.. odd..[/quote]
You must have never heard of the brilliance that is Woot.com/SteepandCheap.com/Midnightbox.com. The idea of the site is not really original anymore. Each has there own little catch. Just to clarify, yes the site sells one item a day. If the item does not sell out then it goes to the sNooziStore where $5-$10 is tacked on to the price.

has anyone received confirmation of their order yet? i've yet to see one e-mail from this company about my order. how long does it usually take?

if you did everything correctly you would have received confirmation of your order on the screen immediately. Confirmation is usually sent to you the day after (pretty much standard with all of these sites. look for the confirmation today after 12est... which already occured). The item will most likely be shipped sometime tomorrow and you will receive another email. I would be shocked if any of you have any problems with this site.

[quote name='somahead33']if you did everything correctly you would have received confirmation of your order on the screen immediately. Confirmation is usually sent to you the day after (pretty much standard with all of these sites. look for the confirmation today after 12est... which already occured). The item will most likely be shipped sometime tomorrow and you will receive another email. I would be shocked if any of you have any problems with this site.[/quote]
sounds good... looking forward to it.

update: stootsi just shipped my xbox live gold kit :)

[quote name='Sinistar']I went ahead an ordered one, too :)
Got an email that order shipped, but no tracking # yet..[/QUOTE]

Same here. Thanks for the post OP!

Check the site under your account as the tracking number may be listed there. Only once have I not received a traking number out of my 10 orders, but I didn't worry because the site already had my trust. If no tracking information is listed there and you are really concerned, I would suggest contacting the customer service team before they leave for the weekend. I live in socal and the packages generally take about 6-7days to arrive to me from PA. Take that as you will. Sorry I keep bumping this thread, especially now as the real deal is now over. I am just hoping to ease the minds of those who followed my lead. Any other questions or concerns, let me know.

[quote name='somahead33']Check the site under your account as the tracking number may be listed there. Only once have I not received a traking number out of my 10 orders, but I didn't worry because the site already had my trust. If no tracking information is listed there and you are really concerned, I would suggest contacting the customer service team before they leave for the weekend. I live in socal and the packages generally take about 6-7days to arrive to me from PA. Take that as you will. Sorry I keep bumping this thread, especially now as the real deal is now over. I am just hoping to ease the minds of those who followed my lead. Any other questions or concerns, let me know.[/QUOTE]

I for one cannot thank you enough for your steadfast updates. This was a heck of a deal that I nearly pass up. My gold membership runs out in two months or so and the renewal rate is $49.99 plus tax which comes out $54 something. For $6 more I get a camera plus 200 points and more. Heck of deal! And I intend to check out the other site you mentioned as well. Thank you, you're a credit to this site.

Looks like they have this deal up again today. (Friday 11/3)

It's still $54.99 like the one they had last week. :)

Did anyone receive one? Can they say how the product came? As promised? charged only what they were told and is the VISION camera worth it??

[quote name='msuna']Did anyone receive one? Can they say how the product came? As promised? charged only what they were told and is the VISION camera worth it??[/quote]
I received mine a few days ago (from the previous deal) .. I haven't had time to open the package or mess with it yet, but it came in good condition. I was only charged 59.99 for it.

I got mine on Monday, everything was great. They notified me when it was shipped, the tracking number and what not. Stoosi did well.

Just throwing in my $0.02 as well... I ordered this when they had it up last week. It shipped out on thursday, the day after the sale, and I got it on friday (shipped PA to VA). I was mainly after it for the 12 month gold subscription card, but the quality on the camera is pretty damn nice; better than I expected. I've been keeping an eye on that site ever since the first time this deal came up, they seem to offer a lot of game-oriented stuff :)

I am glad everybody had a good experience with this site. Hopefully more can get in on this deal because it is quite a bargain. Chris in Cali, the site has email customer service and a person by the name of Corbo on the website who handle any problems/questions very well. I was contacted by them once when UPS sent my package back to them so I know a phone number exists but I lost it somehow. Either way, you should have no problem with the customer service online. Very highly recommended.

Just ordered one. Thanks OP I wanted a Vision camera and figured for the extra 30 getting a year of XBL would be worth it.

[quote name='arrrggghhh']Mine came in today. Did anyone else get two 12 month cards in theirs?[/quote]

fuck dude! If you're serious, nice score!

My pack came with:
  • Vision Cam
  • one 12 month Gold Subscription
  • 200 MS points
  • Uno Code
  • Robotron Code
I believe that is the standard bundle.

sweet, this is still up. Gonna get this, my live runs out at start of december, and its like getting the camera for free. To bad i already bought uno. I will probably just sell the camera/uno to my friend for like 20 bucks or something since i really have no use for it

bread's done
Back