Xbox 360 military pack

mtdeeley

CAG Veteran
AAFES, the store that manages BX and PX stores on Army and Air Force bases, is running a great deal on Xbox 360's. It's a premium pack, with a second wireless controller, Kameo, PGR3, Viva Pinata, and Live Arcade Unplugged. All for $500. It's being sold on bases and over the website, but only military personnel can access the site. So if you know a soldier or airman, and you don't have a 360 yet, ask him to take you to the store or buy it with your money.

My only question is why doesn't the military pack have any military games? Not even Perfect Dark Zero!

Viva Pinata and Kameo aren't exactly what you think of when you hear "Military Pack".

Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six would have made far too much sense.

the reason they call it a military pack is because it is for military personnel only, not because they include military games. If you notice all the games included in the pack are published by Microsoft, so that is why the deal is possible.

I actually just bought one of these packs last week. Mine didn't come with an extra controller but instead it had a free year of xbox live. It was also $450. If you're planning on getting this pack and want to return the games at walmart for store credit, it won't work. The games have these huge stickers that say "military appreciation pack" and they are already pre opened.

Yeah, lets face it, if you were over in Iraq, when you got home, would you want to play GRAW or R6V?? Not, Viva, Kameo and PGR are a nice mix. Personally, I think they should sell it for like $300, just to those guys and gals that put there lives on the line for freedom......Go USA!!

Not to someone who knows someone in the miltary.....but I guess that can't be avoided, huh??

Well dang... I thought the OP was gonna say this was $400, and then I was gonna wet myself and find my credit...

There is the no tax aspect, at least... for $450 I might... but I'm just too far from post right now to go looking :(

Hmm, guys, just FYI, the $450 bundle is still ont he website. The $450 bundle includes XBL and 4 games... the $500 bundle also has the wireless controller... and then there's a bundle for $620 that has all of that plus Gears of War and GRAW2.

Tempting... tempting...

I bought this a month ago, and it's not bad if you plan on beating the games and trading them in (EB/Gamestop has a trade 3 XBox 360 games get an extra $20 deal going on). No tax+free shipping. Keep in mind that it is just the live card, not the live gold pack.

They didn't include any shooter games in the pack because they want to keep a T rating for the bundle and they want people who are buying to these to pick up Gears or some Tom Clancy games at full price.

[quote name='saddamizer']Viva Pinata and Kameo aren't exactly what you think of when you hear "Military Pack".

Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six would have made far too much sense.[/quote]
You know people in the military have children also.;)

bread's done
Back