Xbox 360 Mint Complete (Jasper) + Accessories & 6 Games $229.99

Captain N

CAGiversary!
Hey guys, I'm selling my almost 2 month old Jasper 360 on eBay. I think it's a pretty awesome deal. I have many more listings right now too for videogames and anime so check them out. Lots of great prices.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=230333818407

Barely used Xbox 360 Arcade console. This is one of the new Jasper models which run cooler and do not have the problems that the older Xbox 360's have. The arcade pack does not include a hard drive, but it does come with 256 MB of internal memory, which is more than enough for saving lots of games (I currently have 17 saved on it and plenty of room left) and playing online. Yes, you do not need a hard drive to play on Xbox Live. Plus, you can find a 20GB hard drive on ebay for around $30.00 if you really want one.

This console is just under 2 months old and is in MINT condition. It runs smooth as butter and I have never had a problem with it. It comes with the sales receipt from Best Buy just in case you ever need warranty service. Included is the console itself, the origial box (mint and complete with all inserts / manuals), 1 controller, 1 A/V cable, power cord, ethernet cord, messenger kit, xbl headset, and six games. All games were bought brand new by me within the last two months. So the games are all in perfect condition and complete. Everything you get here is in like new condition.

The games are:

Guitar Hero III Wireless Bundle (Includes game & wireless guitar)

Lost Odyssey

Blue Dragon

Naruto: Rise of a Ninja

Banjo-Kazooie

Sega Superstar Tennis / Xbox Arcade Pack

bread's done
Back