Xbox 360 Motorola Gaming Headset X205 + 1600 XBL Points Card $43.50 shipped at Amazon

Any deal that comes with "free complimentary super deal micro fiber cleaning cloth" makes me ????. Thanks for the effort, though.

Thanks for the effort. Ease up on the guy, he is still a noob. We all made most of the same mistakes when we were noobs. Anyway, sucky deal. MS point card is $20, so you are paying $20 for the headset.

[quote name='shingletingle']Any particular reason you didn't bother putting the price in the title? Explain yourself.[/QUOTE]

Any particular reason you're being an ass? Explain yourself.

There's a perfectly civil way to make your point (take a look at post #2, for instance).

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Thanks for the effort. Ease up on the guy, he is still a noob. We all made most of the same mistakes when we were noobs[/QUOTE]

I'm not bashing the guy, but he joined CAG seven months before you.

Thanks for the post, OP, though I will pass.

Since everyone is like "I just got this for $5", anyone wanna point me to where I can get it for that price?

[quote name='salty tbone']I'm not bashing the guy, but he joined CAG seven months before you.[/QUOTE]
He's been "ghosting" for a while now:roll:

[quote name='Brother Daz']He's been "ghosting" for a while now:roll:[/QUOTE]

Or maybe he doesn't fill up threads with "Haha, good deal. Anyone know if there are any flip opportunities?"

I got that exact headset on clearance for $10 a few years ago. It's the most uncomfortable pos thing I've ever put on my head, and I've worn a 12-pack box on my head while playing 'Asshole'.

The earcup completely covers your ear, and blocks out any game sound on that side, making it worthless for any shooter type games where you need directional sound. It also made my ear sweat with its crap pleather. And the other side just digs into your skull and gives you a migrain after a while.

I ended up buying that headset on Amazon almost a year ago when I saw it on sale for $1. The only reason I like it is because it doesn't slide off my head all the time like other headsets. It's huge as hell, but thankfully no one sees me wearing it >.> If you're a girl and would like a cheap headset that fits, I'd recommend trying that one out if you can find it cheap.

bread's done
Back