XBOX 360 NBA Live 06 & NHL 2k6 $14.98 at CompUSA

creap

CAGiversary!
Just saw they dropped these down $5 more. Also saw Kameo for $20 and PGR for $25.

Here are the links and the coupon code is Redstar25

http://www.compusa.com/products/prod...661&Pn=NHL_2K6

http://www.compusa.com/products/prod...=NBA_Live_2006

Good looking out on the coupon Jedi I wasn't aware of that one.

I have both games already but tried to get Kameo and PGR with the coupon and it doesn't take anything off.

It says in the coupon area not valid on in store pick ups.

Did you add them as delivery and change it to instore pick up somehow?

from the looks of it you can use Redstar25 to get 25% off...

edit...i just did an pickup for NBA live, NHL, and Tony hawk for $48.xx after tax...so the 25% does work and brings down NBA and NHL to $11.xx and tony hawk to $22.xx

now just gotta hope i dont show up to the store and they cant find them...lol

Just ordered NBA Live for store pick up and used the redstar25 discount code...came out to $12 and change. I'll try picking it up tomorrow at my local store.

Great find OP

[quote name='lawdood']Just ordered NBA Live for store pick up and used the redstar25 discount code...came out to $12 and change. I'll try picking it up tomorrow at my local store.[/QUOTE]

WOW! $11.24 after code in-store.

[quote name='neudog']Great find OP

WOW! $11.24 after code in-store.[/quote]

hey, give me some credit too:bouncy: :bouncy:

lol, anyway if a mod sees this or the OP, you should add that code to the 1st post

[quote name='creap']Just saw they dropped these down $5 more. Also saw Kameo for $20 and PGR for $25.

Here are the links and the coupon code is Redstar25

http://www.compusa.com/products/prod...661&Pn=NHL_2K6

http://www.compusa.com/products/prod...=NBA_Live_2006

Good looking out on the coupon Jedi I wasn't aware of that one.

I have both games already but tried to get Kameo and PGR with the coupon and it doesn't take anything off.

It says in the coupon area not valid on in store pick ups.

Did you add them as delivery and change it to instore pick up somehow?[/quote]

i did in store pickup and the coupon is applied with no problem...i tried it with Kameo and it took $5.00 off...im not sure why it isnt working for you:cry:

Looking through the CompUSA website, it shows Perfect Dark Zero Limited Collector's Edition as a blowout title, listed at $19.98, along with Kameo.

I don't know if that's been listed or not, but I did it anyway.

So ha!

Seems its working on some games and not others. It works for Kameo and PDZ:CE but not Ridge Racer or PGR. Still can get PGR and Kameo for $40 for pickup so not bad at all.

Was adding things to the cart to see what might work with the coupon code and I found that the GBA micro will work with the Redstar25 and make it like $52.xx which I seems nice if anyone was looking for one.

[quote name='Dingleberry']just ordered kameo and PD0 CE for just over $30. can't beat that.[/QUOTE]

Same thing as I did....

Picked up my NHL 06 that I reserved during lunch, and when I went there was pleasantly surprised to see a NBA Live 06 sitting on the shelf even though it says "Out of Stock" on the website. Great find. $24.34 out the door after tax for both. Thanks OP!

so even if used credit card to order online, it say for instore pick up that my CC wont be charged and i can use cash to pay?

i just got a xbox 360 and need cheap games, cant beat games for $11 each, but both games got sub par reviews. worth it or no? i did rder PD Zero for $15

[quote name='rly723']so even if used credit card to order online, it say for instore pick up that my CC wont be charged and i can use cash to pay?[/quote]

yes, you can use any form of payment in store. The cashier asked me how i'd like to pay for it when i went in and i used cash instead of the card i used online.

You can pay however once instore, it says on the printout the CC will not be charged.

The games are good enough for the prices they are coming in at I think.

I bought NBA Live 06 when it 1st came out and enjoyed it. My major complaint about Live is the camera just doesn't seem to be close enough but your eyes adjust. I also have a fairy craptacular TV and getting the 360 I noticed how bad it was it big time.

Dynasty Warriors 5 is 20 dollars also but it says there sold out and to just check in store.

Kameo look like a very good game for $15, good reviews.

thinking of just kameo for $15 or both NHL/NBA for $22

damn sucks being on a budget lol

if its was nBA 2k6 rather than NBA live 06, i'd go for it

i wish the had world cup 06 soccer for less than $15

Thanks OP!

I ordered Kameo and NHL 2k6 for in store pick-up for about $28.00 after the code.

I wanted to snag that NBA 06 for the PSP for $7.98, but the site said my Compusa didn't have any. Anyway, when I got there, there was one on the shelf so I snagged it and went to pay for it with my other two games. Luckily for me, this deal got sweeter, because the extra 25% off also applied to the NBA 06 and I got that for $5.98!.....about $34.00 for all 3!

for Houston area CAGS, the First Colony Compusa in Sugarland still has multiples of all the 360 titles and a lot of the PSP titles!

I went to CompUSA this morning and got NBA Live 06 for $11.xx AFTER TAX. They had some coupon automatically take off a certain percent off the $14.98. I was so happy because I then took that game and Ridge Racer 6 and the guy who works at GameStop said he'll hook me up w/ the trade 2 in and get any game for $9.99.

As cheap as these games are, they aren't worth the 30 minute drive for the closest CompUSA that has them in stock. If they were in stock at the CompUSA 10 mins away I would probably get them and trade them. Oh well, thanks anyway OP.

None of the Comp USAs in my area (Chicago) had NBA live in stock. So, I took a print-out of the online ad to Best Buy and got a price match. I really wish it was NBA 2K6 but for $15 I'll be ok with Live 06.

Just picked up Kameo and NBA Live '06 for $28.18 out the door.

The games will ring up at their sale price, and after the cashier hits the total button, it adds an additional 25% off each game.

Thanks again OP.

[quote name='rly723']for peoeple that want NBA 2k6 compusa has it for $3 more compared to Live 06[/QUOTE]
Does the coupon apply? So, $17.98 - 25%, or just $17.98?

[quote name='rly723']i just got a xbox 360 and need cheap games, cant beat games for $11 each, but both games got sub par reviews. worth it or no? i did rder PD Zero for $15[/QUOTE]
Well, I've been somewhat enjoying NHL 2K6. A lot of stuff to unlock, tons of mini-achievements within the game (not Xbox Live Achievements). Definitely got funner once I set it to Arcade style, hehe.

[quote name='SpyderGT']Does the coupon apply? So, $17.98 - 25%, or just $17.98?[/QUOTE]

19.98-25%

So i got NBA 2k7 14.98 + tax

NBA Live 06 11.98+ tax

[quote name='rly723']19.98-25%

So i got NBA 2k7 14.98 + tax

NBA Live 06 11.98+ tax[/QUOTE]

Wow, that would be pretty impressive if you could actually get NBA2K7 for that price.

[quote name='awp']Wow, that would be pretty impressive if you could actually get NBA2K7 for that price.[/QUOTE]

yeah the price on 2006 sports games are falling since the 2007 versions are released in a couple weeks.

bread's done
Back