XBOX 360 NBA Live 07 - Save $12+

finalforeman

CAG Veteran
Hey guys. I just found out my wife prepurchased the same game I did, and it's not one that I can exchange. Im selling it for the same price I get it for which is $47.99 and only want to make my money back, at least most of it. I am looking to unload my extra copy for a good price and thought I'd try here in the CAG family as I've gotten many good deals from here myself.

If you're interested I listed it proper style on ebay so the buyer and I are both protected. I only have 1 extra so sorry if you miss it. I'll even ship for free and my feedback is solid. Hope it's a good game and thanks if you check it out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NBA-Live-07-Xbox-360-Comes-out-this-week-10-OFF_W0QQitemZ110036947012QQihZ001QQcategoryZ62053QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Where did you pre-order it? There isn't any place that I know of where you can't cancel a pre order. Or even if you must take the pre-order, cant you just return it since you're not going to open the second copy anyways? You'll make all of your money back that way.

[quote name='pinoy530']Where did you pre-order it? There isn't any place that I know of where you can't cancel a pre order. Or even if you must take the pre-order, cant you just return it since you're not going to open the second copy anyways? You'll make all of your money back that way.[/quote]

Duh, I didnt think about returning it since it will be sealed. I preordered from this gameshop in my town here. All presales are final they say - I think so they don't order too many. I don't know how they could hassel me on a sealed return though. Regardless I'll still sell if anyone wants. Again I am sorry, I see now this should be in the trading forum category most likely.

If they told you that you can't cancel a preorder that's BS. I would go back and have them cancel it. Just talk to the store manager or take it higher if you have to. But like stated before, just return it once you pick it up if they don't let you cancel it.

[quote name='finalforeman']Duh, I didnt think about returning it since it will be sealed. I preordered from this gameshop in my town here. All presales are final they say - I think so they don't order too many. I don't know how they could hassel me on a sealed return though. Regardless I'll still sell if anyone wants. Again I am sorry, I see now this should be in the trading forum category most likely.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back