Xbox 360/One Live 12 month membership (download) for $31.99 @CDKeys.com (5% off FB)

This is where I got my Xbox Live code a few months ago. No complaints

I wish I knew what Microsoft's plans for 360 Games with Gold are. I would be buying Gold just for that; they said starting in November, all 360 games will be BC with Xbox One. I hope that means they'll all be retail titles and not indie games.

I wish I knew what Microsoft's plans for 360 Games with Gold are. I would be buying Gold just for that; they said starting in November, all 360 games will be BC with Xbox One. I hope that means they'll all be retail titles and not indie games.
Not all games will be BC, far from it. MS has to get the publishers permission to add games

Sounds like a great deal, but I just caught a 30 day ban on FB for talking shit to a George Zimmerman supporter on the Uproxx page. FB loves their racists, animal abusers, and paedos

Try searching for cdkeys.com on Facebook. Look at the "Timeline, About, Photos" section. You'll see a "Click here to get 5% off!" portion.
Thanks again! That worked. And I got the email within seconds and redeemed with no issues!

I'm set for another year!! :)

I bought from them last week.had to wait about 20mins or so after the purchase for them to email me the key.

Thanks OP, snagged one and got my code instantly and my key in less than 5 minutes. Worked like a charm!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought one without any issues.  Got code immediately and redeemed without a hitch. Second time buying a xbox code from them. Great deal. 

Bought one and got sent a used code. After 30mins via email, I received a correct one and worked :) Worth it in the end!

bought one with paypal, verified, got code.  easy peasy.

interesting facts: after verifying, the screen was blank, so i had to re-click the link.  the code was from a card.

Ordered one with the FB discount and got the code immediately. I'm pretty sure this is the second or third time I ordered from this site, and every time I've gotten a working code as soon as I placed my order through paypal.

can you finally start stacking your XBL Gold or do you still need to wait until the day it expires to reup?

I got one for my sons birthday...
Thanks OP

And as for stacking codes I'm pretty sure you've been able to do such for a long time if not forever.. I haven't bought gold for myself in a long time but mine doesn't expire until end of November 2016

I got one for my sons birthday...
Thanks OP

And as for stacking codes I'm pretty sure you've been able to do such for a long time if not forever.. I haven't bought gold for myself in a long time but mine doesn't expire until end of November 2016

I think issues had to do with adding prepaids onto a credit card sub. If your sub was all prepaids then it worked fine. Not sure if its still an issue or not though. It was a long time ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
As everyone was saying was very skeptical, but everything went well and code worked. Thanks OP for the post, needed to renew my Xbox Live.  :D/

This is a great deal.  The 5% off discount code worked just fine from Facebook.  This is a site I am not overly familiar with, but it is fast and not sketchy at all.  I bought 2 codes.  Got my codes instantly through email.  My Live subscription was due to expire this January 2016.  I was able to add 2 years no problem.  So now I am good till January 2018. 

bread's done
Back