XBOX 360 :Orange box $49.97/ Assassin`s creed $47.98 shipped @ familyvideo AC

Great deal and by the way I used Family video to purchase Halo 3 for 45 bucks. Best deal available and received package in bubble padded envelope in perfect condition. Just to let you know the 5 dollars off coupon can be used continuously just so long as you sign in under a different email address account. They just want your email so they can register u in the system and you can use your same mailing address. I highly recommend it....

Agreed on the shipping. Getting my Halo 3 took forever. However, there is a way around that.

I ordered from FV and when it didn't come on release day I went around the corner (literally) from my office to the FYE and picked it up. When the FV package finally arrived I just returned the copy that FV sent to FYE. Ta-Dah! Cheap Halo 3 on release day.

[quote name='cancrman']Agreed on the shipping. Getting my Halo 3 took forever. However, there is a way around that.

I ordered from FV and when it didn't come on release day I went around the corner (literally) from my office to the FYE and picked it up. When the FV package finally arrived I just returned the copy that FV sent to FYE. Ta-Dah! Cheap Halo 3 on release day.[/quote] good idea :applause:

How can you guys preorder a game without knowing if it's good or not? I'm always tempted to jump on these deals, but without a review or demo, who can say if it'll be good or not?

[quote name='cancrman']Agreed on the shipping. Getting my Halo 3 took forever. However, there is a way around that.

I ordered from FV and when it didn't come on release day I went around the corner (literally) from my office to the FYE and picked it up. When the FV package finally arrived I just returned the copy that FV sent to FYE. Ta-Dah! Cheap Halo 3 on release day.[/QUOTE]

Take these comments about slow shipping with a grain of salt. I received my Halo 3 the day after release using the .99 shipping.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']How can you guys preorder a game without knowing if it's good or not? I'm always tempted to jump on these deals, but without a review or demo, who can say if it'll be good or not?[/quote]

we just know there gona be good :bouncy:

Thanks for the deal. I was about to go get Orange Box at Best Buy tomorrow for full price but then I saw this hidden in the forum!

I could care less about the shipping time, as long as I get the game!

Thanks for saving me close to $15 !

[quote name='SNKMat']AC looks like it could be great. Or it could be like LAIR. Heres hoping its great[/QUOTE]
Go play Lair for yourself or GTFO

Did anyone's order ship yet? I ordered mine on 10/04/07, but still no go =/.
I'm asking because Halo 3 seemed to ship earlier....
Dang it, I don't think my 3-5 day shipping will warrant me having the Orange Box by friday....

[quote name='sonjool']Did anyone's order ship yet? I ordered mine on 10/04/07, but still no go =/.
I'm asking because Halo 3 seemed to ship earlier....
Dang it, I don't think my 3-5 day shipping will warrant me having the Orange Box by friday....[/quote]

I pre-ordered mine a couple weeks ago, and it hasn't shpped yet either. Judgin from past experience I figured it would have shipped out sometime either on Friday or Tuesday (due to Columbus day on Monday). Even today, Wednesday the official in store date it still has not shipped. I was really hoping to have the game by at least Friday, but juding from how long the shipping took for H3, I don't think I'll have it in my hands until Monday at least. Frankly that sucks. I don't blame Family Video for this, as I'm sure they would have already shipped if they had the product in stock. Knowing this sooner I would have rather just paid the full price at purchsed at a local store today on my lunch break so I could have the game for the weekend. Oh well.

Anyone know what the status "In Fulfillment" mean? It's been like that since yesterday. I checked again this morning and it's still the same.

I guess I could go to Best Buy and buy the game and once I get FV.com's game I will return that to Best Buy.

[quote name='DoktorBenway']I pre-ordered mine a couple weeks ago, and it hasn't shpped yet either. Judgin from past experience I figured it would have shipped out sometime either on Friday or Tuesday (due to Columbus day on Monday). Even today, Wednesday the official in store date it still has not shipped. I was really hoping to have the game by at least Friday, but juding from how long the shipping took for H3, I don't think I'll have it in my hands until Monday at least. Frankly that sucks. I don't blame Family Video for this, as I'm sure they would have already shipped if they had the product in stock. Knowing this sooner I would have rather just paid the full price at purchsed at a local store today on my lunch break so I could have the game for the weekend. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Same here, mine didn't ship yet. Damn it.
And I can't even cancel the preorder because there doesn't seem to be an option for it. I guess I have to wait for it...
Halo 3 shipped in 3 days for me with the 3-5 days UPS, so I was hoping for the same with the Orange Box, oh well.

The Orange Box is listed as "Backordered". How is FV as far as getting stuff back in stock? I've never ordered from them before. I don't want to order it when it's currently backordered, only to wait forever for it.

[quote name='sonjool']Gah, the Orange Box is labeled as ships within 2-4 weeks.
Does anyone know how to cancel the preorder?[/QUOTE]

it says to email them at [email protected] with order # and the items to be canceled.

This is the first and last time I order from familyvideo....I'm sticking with newegg, they're always quick.

Looks like I'm off to cancel this and then head up to newegg or best buy.

Looks like I'm off to my Best Buy to buy it and wait who knows how long to return the family video copy, unless i just cancel the pre-order and wait for the toys r us deal. Decisions, Decisions.

Okay. I e-mailed FamilyVideo and canceled my order.

Now it's off to Best Buy with my 10% off coupon for reward zone members!

[quote name='misbitski']Take these comments about slow shipping with a grain of salt. I received my Halo 3 the day after release using the .99 shipping.[/quote]

same here. Ordered on Thursday, game released following Tuesday, game arrived Wednesday. 1 day is a VERY acceptable wait time IMO when saving abotu $20 off in-store price.

:)

WTF??

I canceled my order, went to Best Buy and got the game for $58...

i check my email and FV.com says that they canceled my order.

I check my email this morning and they send me another email and tell me they have shipped my game. I check my bank, and they charged me for it!

What the hell??

bread's done
Back