Xbox 360 Platinum Ultra Bundle at target

sorry i forgot to post the direct link. Thanks for picking my up. Same thing I was think about the Halo 2. WTF!@#!. i priced it out and seem to be at what u would pay retail.

Guests who bought items in your cart also bought :Syntax Olevia 37" LCD HDTV - LT37HVS

100000079413.gif
$1,399.99

Well 899.99 for the LCD, 199.99 for the speakers, 399.00 for the system, about 250.00 for the games 150 for 3 controllers(they dont say if they are wireless) , 30.00 for Halo 2. and 30,00 for Xbox Live Points Card.

hmm sound a little short, Did I miss something?

here's a review lower on the page

"I recommend John L Scott to sell the XBOX 360 bundled with some games and a house !! only for $400K. It is a good way to sell houses that has been on the market for some time. It is really sad to see such bundles"

hahaha thats great stuff

These bundles are ridiculous and the ones that didn't have bundles Kmart and Gamestop all cancelled on me after I got the order in.

WTF!!!

Wow, what a great deal... Lets see how much stuff they can bundle. I'm suprised Target didn't try to bundle toasters, towels, and night stands in with the Xbox 360. This is a low time for gaming indeed.

[quote name='monkeymanx']Wow, what a great deal... Lets see how much stuff they can bundle. I'm suprised Target didn't try to bundle toasters, towels, and night stands in with the Xbox 360. This is a low time for gaming indeed.[/QUOTE]

Well, that's my main problem. I love these systems but in the middle of the night I don't have time to leave a round of Halo 2 or a thrilling SF3 match to get a smoothie or a milkshake or something. But, if the 360 would be bundled with something like a blender, I could be making fantastic drinks without the need to get up!

Toss in a mini-fridge and a blender into a 360 bundle and I would so be there. Man, I'd pay an extra $500 for that convenience! Oh, and if they could throw in some napkins too, that would just be beyond reproach!

that is crazy if any of you guys get that desperate please contact me ...I have a premium w/extra wireless controller and charge and play kit for $650... crappy price..but will get there before christmas

[quote name='almasy82']that is crazy if any of you guys get that desperate please contact me ...I have a premium w/extra wireless controller and charge and play kit for $650... crappy price..but will get there before christmas[/QUOTE]

Compared to what most people are charging thats a good price! I really cant believe that people are willing to pay these crazy prices to get a system that currently really doesnt have a game that truly stands out at the moment. Again, wait for Oblivion!

[quote name='thagoat']lol, for that price i hope the delivery driver gives a b.j.[/QUOTE]

now THATS comedy.

HAHAA

bread's done
Back