XBox 360 Premium Bundle + More!

DocHolliday

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Hey guys, I have an Xbox 360 I've played a few times, and just don't have the time to play it. I'm listing it for sale here, and on CL. These items are for sale only, I do not accept trades. I will only accept a check or money order (no Paypal!).

I'm selling the Xbox 360 as a package, and do not want to piece out the items.

*NOTE* I will accept Costco Cash Cards as part of deal.

For Sale:
Xbox 360 Premium Package
- Microsoft XBOX 360 console
- 20 GB Hard drive
- HD AV cable
- ethernet network cable
- wired XBOX Live headset
- white faceplate
- XBOX Live Silver service (forever)

- 2 Wireless controllers
- 1 Play and charge kit (unopened)

- 12+ Months left on Xbox Live GOLD Membership

Games:

MLB 2k6 (complete, excellent condition, purchased brand new)
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat
(complete, excellent condition, purchased brand new)
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter (complete, excellent condition, purchased brand new)
DOA 4 (complete, excellent condition, purchased brand new)

* Xbox 360 box and manuals available upon request, but keep in mind it will raise shipping costs.

I also have the following for sale:

Nintendo DS:
- Big Brain Acadamy (complete, excellent condition, purchased brand new)

Gift Cards: (I would prefer to trade these gift cards for Costco Gift Cards, but I will also sell them)
$25 Best Buy
$100 Best Buy

[quote name='DocHolliday']500 + shipping?[/QUOTE]
Nice price for all of that. If I didnt already own 3 360's I would be all over this one.

Bump

DocHolliday

Give me a couple days to sell some stuff I have going and I might purchase this if you still have it.. Will be about 2 days. If you have another deal take it but after I know I will hit you up and we can work out a price/deal.

[quote name='dmes65']Nice price for all of that. If I didnt already own 3 360's I would be all over this one.[/quote]

Thanks for the kind words. The unit is priced to sell, that's for sure; however, I haven't recieved too many inqueries about it!

[quote name='colbype']Bump

DocHolliday

Give me a couple days to sell some stuff I have going and I might purchase this if you still have it.. Will be about 2 days. If you have another deal take it but after I know I will hit you up and we can work out a price/deal.[/quote]

I wont hold it for you per se, but let me know if/when you're ready.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']Minus the Big Brain Academy, you want $485 for everything.

Does that include the gift cards?[/quote]

I wont take 485 for everything, jeez. Absolutely not.

[FONT=&quot]The Xbox 360 bundle is what I'm selling together, the other items are for sale separately.[/FONT]

[quote name='DocHolliday']I wont take 485 for everything, jeez. Absolutely not.

[FONT=&quot]The Xbox 360 bundle is what I'm selling together, the other items are for sale separately.[/FONT][/quote]

WOW I do have to agree with DocHolliday that's a pretty bad offer considering 360 came out recently and what he is inclusind with it.

[quote name='Sejad']WOW I do have to agree with DocHolliday that's a pretty bad offer considering 360 came out recently and what he is inclusind with it.[/quote]

I concur as well. However, you have to make sure.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']I concur as well. However, you have to make sure.[/quote]

Trying to rip someone off is never a good idea, because now you get blacklisted from anything I'm selling since I know you're an unreasonable party to work with, so I hope it was worth it.

[quote name='DocHolliday']Trying to rip someone off is never a good idea, because now you get blacklisted from anything I'm selling since I know you're an unreasonable party to work with, so I hope it was worth it.[/QUOTE]

Now you'll really rack up the offers. Don't be a dick just because someone offers you lower than you expect.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Now you'll really rack up the offers. Don't be a dick just because someone offers you lower than you expect.[/quote]

There's a line between trying to get a good deal, and trying to screw someone over and take advantage of them.

What if I listed my bundle for $1,000.00, don't you think people would bash me for that price? It goes both ways.

As a seller, it's my responsibility to deal with reasonable parties to make sure a smooth transaction transpires. It's my items, and I get to choose who I want to deal with, and vice versa.

If someone doesn't want to buy my items because I'm not going to get run over by strangers, that is their decision.

Now then, let's please stay on topic for the rest of the posts. :)

[quote name='DocHolliday']There's a line between trying to get a good deal, and trying to screw someone over and take advantage of them.

What if I listed my bundle for $1,000.00, don't you think people would bash me for that price? It goes both ways.

As a seller, it's my responsibility to deal with reasonable parties to make sure a smooth transaction transpires. It's my items, and I get to choose who I want to deal with, and vice versa.

If someone doesn't want to buy my items because I'm not going to get run over by strangers, that is their decision.

Now then, let's please stay on topic for the rest of the posts. :)[/QUOTE]

Then a simple 'No thanks' will suffice. You keep saying you are getting run over, but if you don't like the offer, don't take it. Someone low-balling isn't running you over.

As a buyer (which I am negotiating several international deals ATM), you have to offer something pretty low to start with. It's called an exploratory offer, not unreasonable. If these companies hadn't re-offered higher amounts and told me basically to screw myself (as you basically did), then they'd never sell a single thing. Now you've pretty much alienated people from making other offers to you, congratulations.

And as now I know you are an unrealistic seller, you don't have to worry about blacklisting me, either. I pretty much got the hint already.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Then a simple 'No thanks' will suffice. You keep saying you are getting run over, but if you don't like the offer, don't take it. Someone low-balling isn't running you over.

As a buyer (which I am negotiating several international deals ATM), you have to offer something pretty low to start with. It's called an exploratory offer, not unreasonable. If these companies hadn't re-offered higher amounts and told me basically to screw myself (as you basically did), then they'd never sell a single thing. Now you've pretty much alienated people from making other offers to you, congratulations.

And as now I know you are an unrealistic seller, you don't have to worry about blacklisting me, either. I pretty much got the hint already.[/quote]

We clearly have two different philosophies and ideals, and to each his own. I respect your opinion and beliefs, so please respect mine. I was responding to him, not anyone else.

I would also appreciate if you stop thread crapping.

Thanks.

bread's done
Back