Xbox 360 Premium Console $140 (Refurb) at Buy.com

FYI - its actually a third-party seller selling through buy.com, that seller being geeks.com. The warranty is 90 days, which you can see by clicking on the "see all 2 new and used" tab. Its also the same warranty on the actual geeks.com site, though the system is 155 dollar there for whatever reason.

hmm... this is a very tempting deal... wish i could afford it right now, but i spent too muc money on previous capcom CE's... in retrospect... i wish i got the regular editions lol

If you apply for the buy.com CC you get $30 off, it is sold by Geeks, so I don't know how that works, or if you are new to bill me later, you can get $15 off, so low as $110 PLUS TAX IN CA and free shipping, I might pick one up.

I picked one up and then purchased a 2 year warranty from Squaretrade for $23.99 after 30% coupon.

I figured that would be the safest option.

horrible deal i purchase one of these about in June same seller the xbox 360 lasted about 2 months them i had to get it repaired then about 3 months later RROD and i was like F*ck AND SOLD IT AND a ps3

DONT BUY

No one should be buying this, unless they are just using it for netflix or something.

Dell has 20% off coupon, just get a new arcade, or a pro or elite if you don't want to hassle finding a hard drive.

These pros are almost definitely not Jasper, so you will be screwed on warranty...

bread's done
Back