Xbox 360 Premium console and free second wirelss controller plus Table Tennis

Once it's added to the cart it charges you the full $50 for the controller but takes $50 off of the price of the 360. So, you could conceivably return just the controller and get a 360 and Table Tennis for $300 plus tax. And that isn't too bad either.

Sooo tempting.

My CC was only out of the controller... you can have it setup so can do in-store pickup for the console, and free ship the controller. I passed on it though because my CC hasn't seen any of the new HDMI Pro units. Hope they're just confused, I might go check myself.

Edit: None of the Xbox 360 Pro's said anything about HDMI on the box. They're probably including Table Tennis to get rid of the old stock :(

Yeah, I picked up one of these at my local CC. The bundle actually has the Table Tennis packed in the box... which means that it's going to only be the pre-HDMI models that include it.

I'm surprised BB matched it... if I could have found the damn ad this week I would have tried that first. Oh well.

- Rooster

I picked one up for 349.99 at best buy since the manager said he was allowed to price match. They gave me the controller and said to take a copy of top spin two instead of table tennis since they were all out. It was one of the brand new systems with the HDMI port in the back and its noted now on the side of the box. CHECK YOUR BEST BUY!!

yeah make sure you guys look at the bar code and the weekly ad. The best buy i went to had plently of pre-HDMI units so it would suck to get stuck with one.

i totally lucked out... got a best buy in northgate, seattle to price match
picked up a pro console WITH HDMI and they gave me $20 credit for table tennis and i got bioshock for $40 (and of course, free controller)...
my first big deal as a cheapy :)

Yeah, thank god, I tried a best buy, then a wal mart, then a circuit city, then my last stop - another best buy, before they price matched it(w/ hdmi).

Got top spin 2 as my $20 game, too, since they were out of TT. Sucks actually since ts2 is pretty useless, I wouldve preferred TT.

I'm in love with the fusion frenzy 2 demo, I need to buy the game asap.

My Bestbuy matched the deal too; 360 with HDMI port, a free wireless controller and Top Spin 2.

my best buy didnt match it, which makes me pissed off right now to see that all of you had it price matched. I dont know if i should bring in the ad to another best buy and try and have it price matched, even though the deal is over. I did buy the 360 on sunday.

[quote name='megathunder']I'm in love with the fusion frenzy 2 demo, I need to buy the game asap.[/QUOTE]

Wow, you might want to play the full version first. I rented it, and I'm of the opinion that it's the worst game of this generation by far. MS sent me a copy for the Old Spice Challenge, and I haven't even opened it.

[quote name='Jek Porkins']Wow, you might want to play the full version first. I rented it, and I'm of the opinion that it's the worst game of this generation by far. MS sent me a copy for the Old Spice Challenge, and I haven't even opened it.[/QUOTE]

$15

Would be tempting if it was the HDMI premium.

But I'll keep holding off, hoping to get a deal for $350 or so for an HDMI system, a game I want (don't care for table tennis) and a free controller (or second game).

Sure there will be some deals like that this holiday season. Maybe even cheaper if the rumors of the Falcon chips arriving with another price drop come true.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Would be tempting if it was the HDMI premium.
[/QUOTE]Who says it's not? All of the systems shipping now have HDMI.

Scored this at Best Buy. Seems like Best Buy doesn't stock Table Tennis period. But they subbed in Viva Pinata for me. My system is an HDMI one.

[quote name='mkelehan']Who says it's not? All of the systems shipping now have HDMI.[/QUOTE]

But apparently no one has seen one in a Circuit City yet... guess they had a ton of old stock.

Definitely wouldn't take a chance with an online order, as you have no way of knowing whether you'll get a new one or an old one. Other than somewhere like Amazon where they have separate item pages for the old one and the new with HDMI.

[quote name='DaveWadding']Scored this at Best Buy. Seems like Best Buy doesn't stock Table Tennis period. But they subbed in Viva Pinata for me. My system is an HDMI one.[/QUOTE]

This is exactly what I did . . . Viva Pinata is a game that I want for my daughter.

I guess I could've gotten $20 off Bioshock . . . Have to see if I can find a deal on it.

Too bad, BB put the controller as 0 on the receipt . . . otherwise I'd return it for a $50 discount.

Do you think I still price match this today? I thought the Circuit City offer was only Sunday/Monday?

[quote name='plucas']Do you think I still price match this today? I thought the Circuit City offer was only Sunday/Monday?[/quote]

Yeah you should be able to, they've been running this deal for a while now

[quote name='goUGA']Yeah you should be able to, they've been running this deal for a while now[/QUOTE]Even with the free controller? I'll give it a shot tomorrow.

This deal is done. They wont throw in the free controller anymore. Best buy does have the hdmi port and new heatsink. There is a sticker that says ZEPHYR on the side of the system box. Hopefully they will have another deal for you guys again soon.

[quote name='jackuiowa']This deal is done. They wont throw in the free controller anymore. Best buy does have the hdmi port and new heatsink. There is a sticker that says ZEPHYR on the side of the system box. Hopefully they will have another deal for you guys again soon.[/QUOTE]

My 360 is a Zephyr and he's right . . . the ad says 2-days only (Sun and Mon) but my Best Buy honored the ad today . . . I hadn't noticed the 2-day limit.

I'd say its worth a try to do the Price match at BB (get the choice of a $20 game and BB reward zone credit).

How exactly do you distinguish a 360 Premium with HDMI to one that does not support it? Am I to look for a "Zephyr" tag?

[quote name='Scooby-Doo']How exactly do you distinguish a 360 Premium with HDMI to one that does not support it? Am I to look for a "Zephyr" tag?[/QUOTE]

It will have "HDMI Port" listed in the features on the box.

All with that will have the Zephyr motherboard, so no need to look for that.

bread's done
Back