Xbox 360 Premium for $250

Malik112099

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
this is a Consumer Depot site....it seems to be a refurb

http://www.overstockdealz.com/products.asp?id=XBOX360-PREMR

reseller rating:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Overall Customer Satisfaction Rating[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Six-Month Rating:[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8.98 / 10[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Six-Month Reviews: [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]167[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica,
sans-serif]Lifetime Reviews: [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2440[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lifetime Rating:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 8.68 / 10[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]All Stores Avg.: [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]7.33
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8.46 [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pricing of Products and Services[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8.14 [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Likelihood of Future Purchases[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8.31 [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Shipping and Packaging[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]7.96 [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Customer Service[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]5.80 [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Return or Replacement[/FONT]

:roll: Not to troll...but, the 360 is used first of all... Second I would bet that they are banned modded Xbox's... most importantly there is no report of this company on resellerratings.com...

Would you buy anything from a company who spells deals "dealz"? I think not

hmmm not exactly overstock.com anyone order from this site before? They have a seemingly decent reseller rating. Good deal though.

UPDATE: whoa the reselller rating links to some other dealers ratings! Can someone please say slim shady.

[quote name='espionage']Condition: Like New, in Original Packaging.

"Like New," which means not new...heh[/QUOTE]

Like new=not new=used=DEFECTED

[quote name='dubbfoolio']hmmm not exactly overstock.com anyone order from this site before? They have a seemingly decent reseller rating. Good deal though.

UPDATE: whoa the reselller rating links to some other dealers ratings! Can someone please say slim shady.[/quote]

Comsumer depot is that site, if you read teh top left of the site.

[quote name='dubbfoolio']UPDATE: whoa the reselller rating links to some other dealers ratings! Can someone please say slim shady.[/QUOTE]
The logo says right on it "A Consumer Depot company", and the ResellerRatings link goes to Consumer Depot.

I would probably risk it, assuming you can still buy the warranty from MS (not sure if you can).

Please correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't another CAG previously post that this site was under investigation by their state attorney general?

I got up to the credit card step, and they asked for my "bank phone number" on the back of my card. I've never seen that before - seems iffy, so I stopped.

[quote name='dubbfoolio']hmmm not exactly overstock.com anyone order from this site before? They have a seemingly decent reseller rating. Good deal though.

UPDATE: whoa the reselller rating links to some other dealers ratings! Can someone please say slim shady.[/quote]

^made my day

but anyways, even if its a legit site why buy a 360 for $250 used when much better options are available (including new kits w/ a hard drive)

This has been posted before when they were at $200. I'm pretty srue someone ordered one, but I'm too lazy to find the thread to see who :p

Still...anyone know if its possible to get the warranty on a refurb? I might jump on this if its possible.

[quote name='TheFlyingOrc']I got up to the credit card step, and they asked for my "bank phone number" on the back of my card. I've never seen that before - seems iffy, so I stopped.[/quote]

Not that I can vouch for this site, but asking for the phone number on the back of the card seems to be becoming common practice. I believe NewEgg.com does it, as well as a few other legit sites I've purchased from recently.

[quote name='TheFlyingOrc']I got up to the credit card step, and they asked for my "bank phone number" on the back of my card. I've never seen that before - seems iffy, so I stopped.[/QUOTE]

Ive seen it before on Newegg. Its an extra verification that you are using a physical card.

[quote name='TheFlyingOrc']I got up to the credit card step, and they asked for my "bank phone number" on the back of my card. I've never seen that before - seems iffy, so I stopped.[/QUOTE]
Like the other guy said, it's becoming more and more common. It's a fraud prevention measure. With NewEgg, if you want to ship to an address that is not your billing address they require that you have your CC company add that additional address in the "Memo" field of you CC record. They can then call the number and verify that it's a legit address to ship to.

Before we rip on this site until they're blue in the face.

I *have* bought from them before, got quick shipping, and got my product. Now grant you, I ordered a PSP battery for $5, expected to get it in a week, and got the product in three days, and this is quite a bit more than that, but I would write this off NOT for the company (I've had success), but for the fact that it's used.

What's the best price you've seen for a used 360 deck?

I probably would stay away from buying a refurbished 360 right now. If you want a 360, wait till the hardware updates are done, with the chips that run cooler...unless you think Red Rings of Death are fun.

[quote name='Layd Dly']the whois on the domain says nothing about consumer depot so that makes me weary.[/QUOTE]
The addresses in the whois contacts are the same info listed on the About Us page of Consumer Depot, which is an actual B&M store located in Nashville.

The contact name, Auction Logistix, is the Consumer Depot company that handles their payment processing,

I bought several small items from them before and all of them came. Honestly I would be more worried about the condition of the Xboxes than the seller. Banned modded xboxes flashing 3 red rings at me doesnt sound like fun.

Not so nice when you consider that these have, at best, a 90 day warranty. Judging from the track record so far, you can almost guarantee yourself on big-a$$ paperweight...

DO NOT ORDER!!!! I took my shot with one of these about a month back and it came with the red ring of death out of the box. I was able to return for a refund, but they wouldn't refund the $30 shipping + the cost to send it back! On top of it, the system was pretty beat up looking. The power button didn't even click when you pushed it. Seemed like a demo unit of some sort.

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! I did a few months back and the packaging was horrible, and the system was out of warranty. Not really worth the risk.

bread's done
Back