Xbox 360 Premium Sealed FS *SOLD*

JohnnyA

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
My FYE preorder finally came in and I am picking it up tomorrow. I am accepting competitive offers on it. Will post pictures after I pick it up tomorrow afternoon.

Edit: Sold for $665 with King Kong to a coworker.

[quote name='JohnnyA']My FYE preorder finally came in and I am picking it up tomorrow. I am accepting competitive offers on it. Will post pictures after I pick it up tomorrow afternoon.[/QUOTE]why don't you want it?

I had all this credit tied up at that stupid store, and when I preordered I figured this would be a good way to untie all the credit. I had just under $1,000 credit at one point. FYE is one of the biggest rip-offs for video games. Their normal prices for Mario Kart DS, for example is 39.99. It is 34.99 everywhere else normally, well except maybe Media Play...

and your complaining why? you must be ripping them off with the high trade in values they give to make that grand. So they gotta make it up somewhere, rite?

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']and your complaining why? you must be ripping them off with the high trade in values they give to make that grand. So they gotta make it up somewhere, rite?[/QUOTE]

Not really. They give you less in trade than they sell the game for, so they are not losing any money on trade-ins. I'm complaining because they think they can sell games for $5 over what seems to be the MSRP. Combine that with the fact they don't price match. FYE will be the next Media Play. Back on topic, anyone want an XBox 360?

[quote name='JohnnyA']Not really. They give you less in trade than they sell the game for, so they are not losing any money on trade-ins. I'm complaining because they think they can sell games for $5 over what seems to be the MSRP. Combine that with the fact they don't price match. FYE will be the next Media Play. Back on topic, anyone want an XBox 360?[/QUOTE]

:rofl: I do but it depends on if you mean "competitive to eBay" prices. ;)

[quote name='JohnnyA']I had all this credit tied up at that stupid store, and when I preordered I figured this would be a good way to untie all the credit. I had just under $1,000 credit at one point. FYE is one of the biggest rip-offs for video games. Their normal prices for Mario Kart DS, for example is 39.99. It is 34.99 everywhere else normally, well except maybe Media Play...[/QUOTE]

and that somehow makes you want to hoard a system and resell it for a profit?

[quote name='rodeojones903']and that somehow makes you want to hoard a system and resell it for a profit?[/QUOTE]

I don't think you can hoard "a system." It's one system, dude. And again, I'm trying to get my credit out of FYE. Why shouldn't I try to make the most of it? Gimme a break. If you don't want to buy a 360 from me, then don't.

[quote name='shrike4242']Trakan and pimpinc333 are looking for Xbox 360's, you might want to talk with one of them.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the suggestion.

bread's done
Back