XBOX 360 PREMIUM (USED) South Florida

theeipi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (100%)
I have used an XBOX 360 Premium which works fully well. Comes with all accessories except headset. I will be removing the HDD and it will come with a NEW HDD. The same will be true with the wireless controller.

PM me bids.

[quote name='slickkill77']Good luck on those Ps3 prices......pooring water on my post....[/quote]
Thanks!

As mentioned the prices may seem unrealistic, but that's the cost for me to part with them...

The markup on my car is probably about $8,000 or so!
Which reminds me, that cost doesn't include delivery!

Please note the OP's 0 CTR, and that any CAGs dealing with them should keep that in mind when working out who sends/pays first.

To the OP, most CAGs will only rely on CTR to work out who sends/pays first, though they may look at your eBay feedback in working through that.

[quote name='shrike4242']To the OP, most CAGs will only rely on CTR to work out who sends/pays first, though they may look at your eBay feedback in working through that.[/quote]

That's fine.

Your wants seems pretty low for those trade in prices to tell the truth not to thread crap! Fatal Frame 1 and 2 are pretty hard to find at those prices.

Mainly, I'm trying more to get rid of games than to acquire more, so I'd rather sell them all slowly. On another note, I had no idea that the Fatal Frame games were selling for that high an amount.

I see also why most people don't post prices, but only say PM me and then deny it at that point!

bread's done
Back