Xbox 360 Premium /w 20GB HDD, 13 Games, GOLD ACCOUNT, LIKE NEW 350$

Dajinn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Hey guys, up for sale is an Xbox 360 premium console with a 20 gb hard drive. It comes with 13 games and the hard drive has a Gold account on it that has about 9 months left. Here are a list of the games:

Crackdown
Forza Motorsport 2
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Dead or Alive Xtreme 2
LEGO Star Wars The Complete Saga
Call of Duty World at War
Star Wars The Force Unleashed
Ninja Gaiden 2
Turok
Test Drive Unlimited
Shadowrun
F.E.A.R
Castle Crashers

Manufacturing Date: 6/26/08 - Falcon chip

http://img139.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picturetmi.jpg

Every game is in excellent condition and work flawlessly. This bundle includes the original wireless controller that came with it, as well as a rechargeable battery pack and charging dongle. The system also includes the power supply, the component cable, and the Xbox Live wired headset. The console itself was purchased in around January and has never given me any problems. It works perfectly fine and is in top notch shape. It has a 1 year warranty with Microsoft that will expire on 1/12/10(purchased 1/12/09). I do not have the original box but managed to save all original documentation that came with the system. The Xbox LIVE Gold account has never been suspended or reported and is in top shape. The live account doesn't have a retarded name so if you decided to hold off on the 10 dollar name change you won't be stuck with xXAssassinlSephirothXx or anything of that sort. I can include an ethernet cable if you really need one.

I will attempt to cut shipping costs as much as I can.

Due to the nature of this product I will expect payment first and will require a delivery confirmation upon delivery. I will accept paypal(verified only) or money order(preferred) or will take trades for Wii bundles in similar condition. Thank you for the consideration.

bread's done
Back