XBOX 360 Premium w/NBA 2K7 Bundle $399

LinkinPrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
Not sure if this is a Target only deal or if the bundles will be out everywhere but I saw this today when I stopped by Target:

1206061222uw4.jpg

Not the best deal out there but a free game is a free game.

A free 50 dollar game was abig deal back when systems cost 100-200...
but today - a free 20 dollar game for a 400 dollar system is so dissapointing...

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']A free 50 dollar game was abig deal back when systems cost 100-200...
but today - a free 20 dollar game for a 400 dollar system is so dissapointing...[/quote]

NBA2K7 is not $20, this is the one that came out about a month or so ago. Retails for $59.99

Too bad this is a crappy basketball game. Well, if it really retails for 60 bucks, I bet it'd go for 30 at EBGames..so this deal is kinda like getting a 360 for 370. Decent deal.

360's being bundled with different games at different stores. my bb's bundled with need for speed most wanted, while other ones with PGR3 and other games

i think most games worth $30~ are being bundled

This is the best (IMO) and most expensive pack-in game to come bundled for free with the 360 (that I've seen)...good find, LP!

dang sounds like a good deal! That is the game I have anticipated playing!

Does anyone know if other stores will have it?

Did CC really bundle in Gears of War? I don't remember that.

So far I've yet to see it with a game I'd actually want. Perfect Dark Zero seems like such a good choice :whistle2:(

[quote name='Puppy']Did CC really bundle in Gears of War? I don't remember that.

So far I've yet to see it with a game I'd actually want. Perfect Dark Zero seems like such a good choice :whistle2:([/quote]

They bundled with any game of your choice for black firday with a bundle(The bundle wasn't bad). And then they ran an ad having any game of your choice for a regualr 360 premium.(This was run in the Boston Globe as a page ad. I don't know if it was everywhere)

Oh, right! Thanks, I had forgotten about that. Wonder if we'll see anything that good again? I've been kind of surprised by the different 360 deals we're seeing.

bread's done
Back