Xbox 360 price drop in effect at Zappos.com

This is going fast. I managed to snag one and it said only 3 left. I guess that means only 2 left now.

I've only bought actual shoes from these guys, but each time I've been very satisfied. Shipping was always fast and the customer service is great. I was surprised to see this- had to do a double take to believe this was zappos.com. If their electronics department is anything like their shoe service, you should be fine.

Zappos is very reputable, but they are mostly a website for shoes. They got into the 360 business recently. I have ordered shoes there and they have always been very quick.. In fact they used to have free next day delivery on everything but they stopped that recently.

Anytime I try to use a store cashback on live.com I always get page load error. It's been doing this for a few days, anyone else?

I do inventory observations for these guys (they are a client) - they take care of their stuff and they know how to run a business. They have been slowly getting into other business lines (i.e. other apparel, sunglasses, clothing, etc) for a couple years now. Although this is completely new to them, I'm sure they'll be just as reliable in this regard.

[quote name='captmurphy']In for one!

$399 with free shipping and no tax, and HOPEFULLY $35.91 coming my way via live.com.

Hope it's a Falcon...[/quote]

how does the live.com work? I tried to enter the url, but didn't work. thanks.

Wow, one of posts on another site posted here lol. I scored me an elite for $310 shipped when thier cashback was 22.5%. Hope some here could use it also.

[quote name='darbygill']Wow, one of posts on another site posted here lol. I scored me an elite for $310 shipped when thier cashback was 22.5%. Hope some here could use it also.[/quote]

Argh, I saw the 22.5% but it never loads for me, hasn't for past 3 days so I couldn't get it! Now it's 9% for me.

:bomb:

[quote name='Wlogan31']I do inventory observations for these guys (they are a client) - they take care of their stuff and they know how to run a business. They have been slowly getting into other business lines (i.e. other apparel, sunglasses, clothing, etc) for a couple years now. Although this is completely new to them, I'm sure they'll be just as reliable in this regard.[/quote]

I've bought shoes from them before. A good business is a good business (duh), no matter what they sell... and Zappos is a good business.

[quote name='Quintox']Argh, I saw the 22.5% but it never loads for me, hasn't for past 3 days so I couldn't get it! Now it's 9% for me.

:bomb:[/QUOTE]

I also only saw 9%. Anyone else get the 22.5% cashback with this?

Got 22.5 off of a cache trick from SD this morning.. not sure I needed a third xbox but the elite is worth it if it's the new chipset and all that.

I ordered the 20 gig version from them last week (Thursday) when the 22.5% off thing was going on and ended up paying $235-ish. Even with Monday being a holiday, i still received the system on Tuesday. Its a shame about the discount being 9% now, i was going to order some more stuff.

[quote name='cozinator']Looks like the Pros on Zappos are 20gb. That'd make it pretty unlikely it's a Falcon, right?[/quote]

All the new 20gb are Falcons... Been that way for months.

[quote name='Pirate Ninja']All the new 20gb are Falcons... Been that way for months.[/quote]

crap - looks like I missed it anyways...

Anyone know how fast Zappos typically ships? My order has been in "received" status since yesterday afternoon. The 360's are showing as out of stock so I am questioning whether or not they have enough to fill my order.

[quote name='foundation']Got 22.5 off of a cache trick from SD this morning.. not sure I needed a third xbox but the elite is worth it if it's the new chipset and all that.[/quote]

how can I do that? I'd love to get an elite if i can get the 22.5%. thanks.

bread's done
Back