Xbox 360 Pro 20GB - $232.50 after cash back

This reminds me of when grocery stores sell video games. Like once I walked into a local supermarket and they were selling 360's. Either way it is a great price.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']This reminds me of when grocery stores sell video games. Like once I walked into a local supermarket and they were selling 360's. Either way it is a great price.[/quote]

And they're always HORRIBLY priced. Like NBA 2K3 for Gamecube would be like $39.99.

I wanna see if they lower the price after the 7th, now that would be nice combined with cashback.

[quote name='DemonGamer24']And they're always HORRIBLY priced. Like NBA 2K3 for Gamecube would be like $39.99.[/QUOTE]

Hey not always. Xmas 2006 I visited my mom and picked up (and I shit you not, I still have them) boxed copies of Final Fight Guy SFC, Musya SFC (I think, it's in Japanese), and Earthbound SNES -- from Smith's Food King mind you -- for $30 after tax.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']This reminds me of when grocery stores sell video games.[/QUOTE]

yeah, i remember going to a local Longs Drugs Store and purchased Strider for NES.

Surprised no one mentions the other consoles like PSP God of War bundle for $196 before cash back so it is like $155 or the Nintendo DS for $101 after cash back

bread's done
Back