Xbox 360 Pro $250

heydanshere

CAG Veteran
The Sharper Image is closing down and there is a major liquidation.
Although the store in the Roosevelt Field Mall (LI, NY) didn't have any left, signs indicated that the Xbox 360 Pro (20gig) was $100 off at around $250. If you're looking to buy an Xbox 360 this is better than a good used price because it is brand new. YMMV but see if yours have any left. Also, there are some other interesting deals going on there, massage chairs are marked down as well!

[quote name='heydanshere']The Sharper Image is closing down and there is a major liquidation.
Although the store in the Roosevelt Field Mall (LI, NY) didn't have any left, signs indicated that the Xbox 360 Pro (20gig) was $100 off at around $250. If you're looking to buy an Xbox 360 this is better than a good used price because it is brand new. YMMV but see if yours have any left. Also, there are some other interesting deals going on there, massage chairs are marked down as well![/quote]

Roosevelt Field where you live i'm at massapequa.

I'm in Nassau county too. Might have to check this out. If I'm going to get a new 360 I might as well wait for the Jasper chipset. But I'll check out the store anyway if I'm at the mall this week.

bread's done
Back