Xbox 360: Rainbow Six: Vegas for cheapest?

i searched and found that if i buy from buy.com using google checkout, i can get the game for 44.98....

Order Details - Buy.com, 000 000-0000, 85 Enterprise, STE 100, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 US Edit order Qty Item Price 1 Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Vegas $54.98

Tax : --

1 Google Checkout Bonus - $10 off orders over $30 from this store. (Bonus may not appear on store's web site or emails.) -$10.00 Subtotal: $44.98

I saw this but passed - buy.com's free shipping for video games is > $75, which kinda kills the deal if they force you to buy more than you wanted to spend in the first place. ;)

Jeremy

[quote name='jrutz']I saw this but passed - buy.com's free shipping for video games is > $75, which kinda kills the deal if they force you to buy more than you wanted to spend in the first place. ;)

Jeremy[/quote]

dude, but with the google checkout, it basically is literally just under $45 WITH shipping !!!

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']how bout no? it's just under $50 with shipping[/quote]

wait wtf u talking about?

mine is grand total of $45

so.........with the game being sold at 60 bucks, I don't see why you hate on this ? :confused:

[quote name='genneo']wait wtf u talking about?

mine is grand total of $45

so.........with the game being sold at 60 bucks, I don't see why you hate on this ? :confused:[/quote]

you've completed checking out? you went through all of the stops of checking out and placed the order?

bread's done
Back