Xbox 360 Real Arcade Pro. EX-SE HORI $89.99 Amazon Dotd

I'm not 100%, but I think you guys are mixing up the HRAP EX with the HRAP EX-SE. The EX-SE has full seimitsu buttons, and a seimitsu LS-32 joystick. The regular HRAP EX has a Sanwa joystick (similar to the one in the madcatz TE), but Hori buttons. If you're a fan of seimitsu parts, this is a hell of a deal -- it's comparable to a TE in terms of part quality, they just have slightly different properties.

Maybe the HRAP EX was on sale for $79, maybe not, but that doesn't matter. The HRAP EX-SE however has been at $89 for a while though.

[quote name='cowie']I'm not 100%, but I think you guys are mixing up the HRAP EX with the HRAP EX-SE. The EX-SE has full seimitsu buttons, and a seimitsu LS-32 joystick. The regular HRAP EX has a Sanwa joystick (similar to the one in the madcatz TE), but Hori buttons. If you're a fan of seimitsu parts, this is a hell of a deal -- it's comparable to a TE in terms of part quality, they just have slightly different properties.[/QUOTE]

There's no mix up, I know the difference between EX and EX-SE, and the EX has been more expensive than the EX-SE for over a month now. The EX-SE was $79.98 last week.

bread's done
Back