Xbox 360 Return Question

newmodel

CAG Veteran
I have a bit of a problem and I am wondering if you guys can help me out. My Xbox 360 (Premium) has a 2 year warranty with best buy. Recently, the optical input on the HD AV pack has gotten so loose it doesn't work, even with heavy duty monoprice cables. I wanted to return the 360 anyways to get an hdmi premium, but at this point I wish I could simply return it and upgrade to an elite. Is there a way to pull that off?

I apologize if this landed in the wrong forum.

Thanks.

Your two-year warranty most likely own guarntess you a replacement of the same product. Unless they're out of that model at the time.

You may just say this is my ____ time (don't know if they keep track) and see if you get money back and then pay for an elite there. I don't see it as fraud, since Best Buy would lose the money anyway if they replaced it, since they'd pull another from the shelf (and wouldn't be able to sell it to someone else)

unless someone sees otherwise? I'm tired and on the fence about this one lol

You will get the amount you spent on the system to get a new one. If the elite is more expensive you will just have to play the difference.

[quote name='rodeojones903']You will get the amount you spent on the system to get a new one. If the elite is more expensive you will just have to play the difference.[/quote]

Thanks info! I hope they don't give me any trouble. :bomb:

bread's done
Back