XBox 360 S Arcade...

[quote name='FArgus']Amazon Germany has posted a few more details about the arcade version. 4 gigs of storage, 199.99 and releases end of August. Obviously just rumors for now.

http://www.examiner.com/x-28759-Atl...0-Slim-Arcade-details-outed-by-Amazon-Germany[/QUOTE]

Sounds about right. The internal wi-fi is built in so no way MS would opt to build a different 360 solely for that purpose. The only thing that would differ is the hard-disk so $199 for the console and a 4GB USB drive (which can be bought for

[quote name='romeogbs19']Sounds about right. The internal wi-fi is built in so no way MS would opt to build a different 360 solely for that purpose. The only thing that would differ is the hard-disk so $199 for the console and a 4GB USB drive (which can be bought for

cool as hell if it has wifi, Its become a pain in the ass between my old xbox360 and my new slim remembering to move my profile game saves ect back and forth. I would like to be able to just swap the hard drives like I always have lol. 199 isn't bad !

Microsoft is still doing different models...

the only thing i want from Microsoft right now is controllers that don't turn off when you drop them a foot when standing up

Why are you dropping controllers so frequently. Poor circulation in your hands? And is everybody's avatar wearing that damn Blur shirt :)?

[quote name='hostyl1'] And is everybody's avatar wearing that damn Blur shirt :)?[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah, it's the ultimate Cheap Ass shirt. It was free with the game. :D

The WiFi is a USB module that could easily not be installed in it. I can't see Microsoft doing something so stupid as not including it at this point, but I suppose you never can tell with Microsoft.

[quote name='hostyl1']And is everybody's avatar wearing that damn Blur shirt :)?[/QUOTE]

Because it's a great game and the shirt is a freebie!

Almost got the 250GB, good thing I saw this. I really just need a media center extender and some arcade games so this will be perfect.

EDIT: Oh and CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOMBO BREAKER for not having the Blur shirt.

[quote name='Lokki']Hell yeah, it's the ultimate Cheap Ass shirt. It was free with the game. :D[/QUOTE]

You kids are ridiculous with your Blur shirts.

Also, I have the 250g model. It's pretty much better in every possible way to the standard 360 model. My only gripe is the feature where it turns off if it gets too hot. It's only happened once while I was in the dashboard, but imagine if I was playing some RPG and hadn't saved in a while. The 250g HDD is a life-changer seeing as I had to put up with a 20g prior to now.

[quote name='Lokki']Hell yeah, it's the ultimate Cheap Ass shirt. It was free with the game. :D[/QUOTE]

It was? I bought the game and had no idea :)

On topic: No indication if they're going to go white or black with the arcade yet. I'd actually prefer the console in white for some reason.

[quote name='mzbagel']On topic: No indication if they're going to go white or black with the arcade yet. I'd actually prefer the console in white for some reason.[/QUOTE]

I was going to say the same thing. I would be a lot more interested in the new 360 if it also came in white. Maybe even interested enough to have sold my Jasper 360 and make the switch (I would really dig a quieter fan). Could be because it sits right next to my apple router too hehe.

Ruahrc

bread's done
Back